• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

wait until the Brazilian version arrives, then the country will be going nuts.

Ha Ha that's class :laughing::sob::laughing::sob:

Amazon respondents who reply to questions with 'I don't know', or 'it worked for me'.

Well, thanks for your wisdom folks; very useful.

Dickheads.
Lately the Amazon courier knocks on the door then 5 seconds later rings the doorbell, grrrrrrrrrrr

DVL-FUCKING-A!!! 😠
I share your pain mate, I’ve been trying to swap a personal plate onto my car - the DVLA site was down, then I was too late in the day and it goes off at 7pm (really?), today I finally got through the process and it said ‘sorry you can’t do this online, please send your documents in by post.’

What, when there’s no staff cos their either working from home or striking, you now expect me to send my original V5 and the retention certificate in the post. To who?

I know they’ve struggled with covid and all, but the whole service is not fit for purpose.

Just been diagnosed with the Indian varient of covid-19

Doctors are worried incase I slip into a korma

BOOM 💥 sorry, had to

Drove Ed to Godalming and not one but two VW Campers gave me a wave at least I think they were waves, a whole new meaning of two for the price of one. FFS VW campers trying to be cool:cool:

yesterday i was at Morrisons when a t6 parked next to me and operated his auto side door :joy:so i auto unlocked opened both doors on auto stepped in the passenger door put shopping down closed-door stepped out drivers side closed that got in and power slide out of the car park:innocent::joy: im not sure if he was jealous or impressed ;)

Some daft cunt has bought a tiny patch of land behind my house and is trying to build a house right up against my fence. It’s pissed me right off... I like this thread.

Some daft cunt has bought a tiny patch of land behind my house and is trying to build a house right up against my fence. It’s pissed me right off... I like this thread.

I haven't looked into it but the thought has occurred... If a neighbours tree etc overhangs property you're allowed to cut it back because it's over your land, but how high and how low (underground) does 'your land' extend to?

WTF. Drove out of an underground car park in London today and it was like going through a waterfall. There was a thick layer of hailstones and consequently London had ground to a halt, and it took over 3 hours to cover the 60 odd miles home.

Last edited:
Yet another slack tradesman.
Booked back at end of March to have 2 sides.of house rendered, was told beginning of May.
Rang the guy several times the week before, he says yes, starting 4th May. This week was bone dry around here and good weather.
4th May rolls around, no sign of him, no scaffolding either. Got hold of him on the 6th...." Week after next"
Now in the middle of " week after next" and still no sign.
I've got another trade booked to start the rear garden in 10 days time and is there's scaffolding around they won't be able to get access.
Another fruitless call no doubt today and might even start looking for another company to do the render as it is taking months to get anyone to do anything (1 guy was even quoting a start date of September 2022!)

WTF!!!!! EFFING SEAGULLS JUST SHAT ON ME BUS AFTER CLEANING HER FOR THREE BLOODY HOURS
FLYING BLEEDING RAT ASSED BASTARDS 💩💩💩💩💩💩
I hear you brother. The bastards do the same to me and I live 100 miles from the sea! WTF!!!

Back