• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Just put £20 petrol in the cube from empty over half a tank now.. black step wagon owner was smirking at the cube,,, if he only knew daisey .....will keep an eye out for him when I’m next out in her , see if he has the same smirk ...but he could had been smiling as he had a mask on...
I bet he was smiling; I find JDM-love is pretty universal and very inclusive :cool:

Best £12 I've spent in a long time!

Why the fuck didn’t I get daiseys air con re gassed knowing a heat wave was on its way.. on the plus side the wife’s cube is ice cold ..daisey has rusty brake discs ... first time ever in four years

Why the fuck didn’t I get daiseys air con re gassed knowing a heat wave was on its way.. on the plus side the wife’s cube is ice cold ..daisey has rusty brake discs ... first time ever in four years
Probably because at the back of your mind you know that if you do get it regassed all the gas will soon leak out of a hole in corroded rear AC pipe :-(

Had the back axle dropped off my black one twice to change rear AC pipe... I haven't had time to get it regassed again yet to see if the latest AC pipe will leak or not but I'd have to be very unlucky for 2 replacement AC pipes that both look in good condition to leak.

Probably because at the back of your mind you know that if you do get it regassed all the gas will soon leak out of a hole in corroded rear AC pipe :-(
I Think my rear pipes are not too bad... Adrian gave them a good covering with underseal ... only one way to find out I’m guessing ..

Mine had a good test today. Sat idling for a while with aircon on, the electric fan kicked into high speed mode and all remained cool inside, temp gauge in normal position.

Mine had a good test today. Sat idling for a while with aircon on, the electric fan kicked into high speed mode and all remained cool inside, temp gauge in normal position.

Chilling your rum?

We went down to the sea front and found the only parking space left. As we were going to leave a German van turned up looking for a space so I decided to stay a bit longer. :imp:

Kinda pisses me off that the wife air con works great and mine don’t, and only takes a minute to cool the cube down ... plus side saving a fortune in petrol .. 40+ mpg

Kinda pisses me off that the wife air con works great and mine don’t, and only takes a minute to cool the cube down ... plus side saving a fortune in petrol .. 40+ mpg

That's probably more to with the amount of air inside the Cube it has to cool down, probably a quarter of the size of the Elgrand :joy: :joy: :joy:

Plus, check the rear aircon settings on Daisey, checked mine the other day on the way back from the coast, the rear AC was set at 24, so lowered it to 18 and now it's a lot faster at cooling it all down :)

That's probably more to with the amount of air inside the Cube it has to cool down, probably a quarter of the size of the Elgrand :joy: :joy: :joy:

Plus, check the rear aircon settings on Daisey, checked mine the other day on the way back from the coast, the rear AC was set at 24, so lowered it to 18 and now it's a lot faster at cooling it all down :)
Too hot to get in daisey at the mo.. lemony is ice cold before I get out of the close .. hopefully will be a bit cooler tomorrow so will have a check but she has been blowing warm for a few years now .. one of those I get around that jobs and you never do...

In Tesco found this great saving. 😂 Do they think we can’t do maths.
£31.43/1000=0.03143p
0.03143x700 = £22.00
So where is the great saving. 😕😕
6E0F3EA4-4E9C-47D7-8076-0D298A581072.jpeg6E0F3EA4-4E9C-47D7-8076-0D298A581072.jpeg

Attachments

• 851D77B5-6B60-43C9-BB17-DC794ED58088.jpeg
    851D77B5-6B60-43C9-BB17-DC794ED58088.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 4
£1.07 per litre? Confusing way of labelling.

Last edited:
The saving is that 70cl is normally 32.50. Now it's reduced to 22 per 70cl so the reduced price works out at 31.43 a litre.
At the old price a litre would work out at 46.43

Buy 2 and make double the saving. It would then be half the price.

Back