• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I've been painting again today and thought I'd give you all a laugh. I started the week in dungarees and a shirt but it's so hot I had dungarees and a bra on hoping that no tenant viewings were booked. By the time I got to wiping the bedroom walls down for prep I was down to bra and knickers 🥵 :joy:

I've been painting again today and thought I'd give you all a laugh. I started the week in dungarees and a shirt but it's so hot I had dungarees and a bra on hoping that no tenant viewings were booked. By the time I got to wiping the bedroom walls down for prep I was down to bra and knickers 🥵 :joy:
OK ,so you know i'm going to say it .......where's the pictures

Looked at front of vehicle and some git has obviously run the front of their black bumper on my nearside front. I hope it will T cut out? Probably happened when I was in a Supermarket car park.

A good friend of mine died on Friday (47), heart attack, and while in his sleep.
No illnesses, no health warnings, and as fit as a butchers dog.
Leaves behind a wife and 4 kids.
Lovely bloke, would help anyone and at any time, no matter where he was or what he was doing.

Enjoy every moment of this precious life people, as you just don't know what's around the corner but WTF, why is it that the good ones go early FFS!

Sorry to hear this, it's quite shocking. You really never can tell when your time is up.

A good friend of mine died on Friday (47), heart attack, and while in his sleep.
No illnesses, no health warnings, and as fit as a butchers dog.
Leaves behind a wife and 4 kids.
Lovely bloke, would help anyone and at any time, no matter where he was or what he was doing.

Enjoy every moment of this precious life people, as you just don't know what's around the corner but WTF, why is it that the good ones go early FFS!
Sorry to hear the loss of your friend :(makes you realise your not here long in life

Been offered a 70% refund on some chrome trim I bought a few weeks back that is damaged and not fit for use oh and they said I can keep it🤔
Got a full refund happy days they said if I give them good feedback they would re fund me I said re fund me first then I'll leave you feedback

That's more than a years premium membership :scream:

yeh i did question it :joy: there answer was its in line with inflation :eek: so in theory it should stay the same :joy::joy::joy:

Struggling for ideas to make my 10 post count so I can get to the good stuff!!!

You could always pay up.

I'm struggling to understand why Pina colada isn't quite the same with dark rum.

just bung 12 quid in the club get premium membership and away you all the info/ pics and banter you want

Back