• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

1st in queue now, holding my breath......

Stemps, did you sort your Euro Car Parts issue?

Still waiting in position 1

Cat litter and food is also in short supply, so it’s not just themselves they are panicking about. May have to use a few shovels of soil at some point, imagine the mess they can make scattering that about!

Just got massive chip on windscreen (not the Elgrand) from something flying out of a bin lorry going in the other direction, very lucky it missed the bonnet. If I hadn’t had to drive 20 miles to another store it wouldn’t have happened :neutral:.
So finally they have the right screen and last week they turned up to fit it (2 x man/van as big screen) but the canopy was too low to go over and it looked like it was going to rain. They suggested rebooking and chancing the weather but I asked about a depot fit and the fitter made a depot booking for me whilst on my driveway. I was supposed to be going this afternoon but they have just phoned to say they haven't got the screen, I told him the man in the van had it but they've no idea where it is and think its been sent back to the supplier : unamused:.

So finally they have the right screen and last week they turned up to fit it (2 x man/van as big screen) but the canopy was too low to go over and it looked like it was going to rain. They suggested rebooking and chancing the weather but I asked about a depot fit and the fitter made a depot booking for me whilst on my driveway. I was supposed to be going this afternoon but they have just phoned to say they haven't got the screen, I told him the man in the van had it but they've no idea where it is and think its been sent back to the supplier : unamused:.
Nothing is simple any more, everything is a pita. 😒

I understand difficulties during lockdown but 5 months to get a windscreen and then loose it.

Paula has joined the chat!

Unfortunately she's not saying much at the moment.
Probably like when I was on Sky Chat trying to get a discount, she was chatting with another 10 people at the same time. Took me hours.

I think that is the case, but hopefully I now have a new part on the way. Yay for Paula.

A
I understand difficulties during lockdown but 5 months to get a windscreen and then loose it.
auto screens had a couple of stabs at getting the right screen got there in the end though.. took about a month and that was long before lockdown.. good luck

Windscreen fitted, seems they found it and rang at 1:45 to see if I could be there in 15 mins, not really since its 45 minutes away :laughing:. Appointment had been for 3pm but managed to get there earlier and all done.

Hottest evening of the year yesterday and the neighbour decides to have a stinky bonfire .. so we had to close all the windows , said a few choice words over the fence ,,, fire went out..
That's very nice of them :mad:

People think that what they do in their own garden doesn't affect anyone else they are so entrenched in their own little bubble. Bit like people who fart in a tent thinking no one outside can hear.

Back