• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

He is doing what's called 'carb rinsing' :) It's a big thing in sport

Just being my usual contentious self. Not a fan of footy but plenty of sports I do enjoy.

I personally think there is more important jobs that deserve that kind of money

Lockdown rant.

Has anyone else noticed a huge increase in other drivers doing the following?
  • Driving on the wrong side of the road;
  • Driving one wheel each side of the white line;
  • Taking blind bends on the wrong side of the road;
  • Cutting corners when turning into a road;
  • Parking in farm entrances;
  • Fly tipping;
  • Parking in passing places on single track roads.
I can't work out if it's people who almost never drive but now that they are on furlough have decided to do the wrong things and spend all day driving around the countryside or if it's people who think there'll be no one around so they can just do what they like. Either way it's very annoying.

Actually YES, I have nearly been wiped out several times recently which, when you consider I am doing very few miles at the moment, is ridiculous.
Rather that wait, when turning right, they just turn and use the wrong side of the road they are turning into. Very dangerous.
Fly tipping was very bad but is getting better as our local tips have been opened.
But it does seem to be people think there are fewer cars on the road so they can do what they want and to hell with the consequences.
And what is it with indicators, or the lack of using them. I have followed cars for miles recently roundabouts, junctions, the lot and never indicate once.
Rant over for now!!

Lockdown rant.

Has anyone else noticed a huge increase in other drivers doing the following?
  • Driving on the wrong side of the road;
  • Driving one wheel each side of the white line;
  • Taking blind bends on the wrong side of the road;
  • Cutting corners when turning into a road;
  • Parking in farm entrances;
  • Fly tipping;
  • Parking in passing places on single track roads.
I can't work out if it's people who almost never drive but now that they are on furlough have decided to do the wrong things and spend all day driving around the countryside or if it's people who think there'll be no one around so they can just do what they like. Either way it's very annoying.
Heard on the news today that car insurance claims have gone up by 35% recently .. they blame people forgetting how to drive whilst in lockdown.. comical

Back