• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Like when they dont know how to light a barbi and it smokes for an hour then your house fills up with it and have no choice but to shut your windows and sweat it out. Then when you can reopen your windows they party all night pi**ed up.

Every time there is nice weather some one round here has a bonfire. I dont get it personally. I mean WHY?
Surely a cold day is bonfire weather.
They are also the same people we can hear having massive arguments and swearing at their kids on a weekly basis.

W.T.F. is going to happen with our beaches, have holiday booked end of july and was already expecting certain things to be closed or under strict rules etc
Now not being one's for the entertainment/arcades etc we were ok with just having somewhere for food and some beach access ----now thanks to thousands of friggin plebs over the last few days we may not get the beach----kids are ok there's a hot tub but the fucking dogs gutted at the prospect :mad::mad:

Life’s a beach!!!! 🙁

I would abuse the privilege of such lights and get done. 🤣
There's a volunteer fireman round my part of Hampshire that thinks it's funny to use them. He didn't think it was funny when I slowed to a stop and demanded to know what he thought he was doing and would he like to apologise or be reported for disciplinary action. He chose to apologise. Then drove down the road at a snail's pace.

Every time there is nice weather some one round here has a bonfire. I dont get it personally. I mean WHY?
Surely a cold day is bonfire weather.
They are also the same people we can hear having massive arguments and swearing at their kids on a weekly basis.
Wow, you must be me! A windy day is a must for a bonfire. Warm/hot calm weather, especially in the evenings or at night, then opening windows to the smoke is such a wind-up.

I do love a good bonfire but do it on shitty days so it doesn’t have a impact on the neighbours ..

Bonfires should be banned. It's anti social whatever the weather.

I have a garden incinerator metal dustbin with holes.. burn the the headge cuttings etc .. other garden waste is shredded.. better than fly tipping in in a layby ..

Absolutely pissed off just on my way home from work a car drove by me and kicked something up and hit the side of Ellie went back to see what had hit it and all I could see are stones what ever it was made the loudest bang nearly shit my self gutted :mad::(:sob:🤬IMAG0513.jpg

Absolutely pissed off just on my way home from work a car drove by me and kicked something up and hit the side of Ellie went back to see what had hit it and all I could see are stones what ever it was made the loudest bang nearly shit my self gutted :mad::(:sob:🤬View attachment 36607
Noooooooo 😭😭😭 Gutted for you dude. Paintwork was looking immaculate as well ☹

I'm pretty gutted its took the paint off too you can see in the photo the reflection in the bricks how badly it's distorted :sob:
Yeah its taken a right hit!! 😢 what an absolute shitter

Can't believe the bang it made :sob: I'll dab a bit of hammerite on it tomorrow stop it rusting unti I get round to doing it in the meantime I'm going to sulk :sob::joy:

Crikey, that is a ding, very very annoying :(.
I take it you've never been in a more major accident and experienced the sound.

Back