• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Dam you body clock waking me at six... doncha know it’s the frigging weekend... creeping around the house trying not to wake the rest of the family, 3 cuppas down four rollies,picked up the dog eggs from the garden, washed up, have work to be doing but too early to make noise. Ffs
'Dog eggs' 😂 :joy:
We call them 'flumps'

'Dog eggs' 😂 :joy:
We call them 'flumps'
FFS.. some dog owners call em "Invisible"... Pick the crap up , I even pick other peoples dog mess up if its in middle of path or on footie pitches 😠

FFS.. some dog owners call em "Invisible"... Pick the crap up , I even pick other peoples dog mess up if its in middle of path or on footie pitches 😠
Many years ago my dad saved all the poop that the neighbour's dog left on our front garden in a week and sent it to them. After that they stopped letting it shit every where. Ah the late 70s. You'd probably get arrested for that these days. Haha.

God damn it the mrs drove my car today ☹. She didn't panic and freak out at the size. Now she wants to use it.
This is the woman that says " why would you want to polish it? It's just a car " 😱🤨

My post next week will be either body shop recommendations in my area or, alloy wheel refurbishment recommendations

Lets face it , who would have dreamt of picking it up years ago - no one , its no big deal though, bag it & bin it - easy.
Actually spotted some White dog poo the other day , thought this was an urban myth 😏

Lets face it , who would have dreamt of picking it up years ago - no one , its no big deal though, bag it & bin it - easy.
Actually spotted some White dog poo the other day , thought this was an urban myth 😏
Give a dog a real bone and its poops will whiten up. 👍
Not these newfangled chews but a good old beef knee bone. My old black lab loved them.

Agree pick your dog's poo up you dirty scummy people out there. :mad:
Indeed or you.may end up with an unpleasant package in the post. 😂
Or worse the burning bag of dog poop on the door stop which you automatically try to stamp out 😂😀.

Indeed or you.may end up with an unpleasant package in the post. 😂
Or worse the burning bag of dog poop on the door stop which you automatically try to stamp out 😂😀.
Or bake them a nice pie, steak, kidney and poo. 😂

Will there be some sort of reminder when the last votes need to be in on the EOC Awards? Only some of the categories listed were closed for further replies and when I come on to the forum I click on 'New Posts' so those will never come up as people can't reply.

I just voted on the secret ballot ones, I'm not sure I qualify for any of the self nomination ones.

God damn it the mrs drove my car today ☹. She didn't panic and freak out at the size. Now she wants to use it.
This is the woman that says " why would you want to polish it? It's just a car " 😱🤨

My post next week will be either body shop recommendations in my area or, alloy wheel refurbishment recommendations
Hoobajiob, tell her she will have to pay for the next tank of fuel. That will scare her off!

Will there be some sort of reminder when the last votes need to be in on the EOC Awards? Only some of the categories listed were closed for further replies and when I come on to the forum I click on 'New Posts' so those will never come up as people can't reply.
Yeah I would imagine you'll get a notification, when entries for the self nomination ones close and voting opens. Pretty sure Karl will be on it 👍

Yeah I would imagine you'll get a notification, when entries for the self nomination ones close and voting opens. Pretty sure Karl will be on it 👍
Awesome thanks, can't even remember which I have voted in already and which still need doing. 🤔 🤔

Awesome thanks, can't even remember which I have voted in already and which still need doing. 🤔 🤔
I'm in the same boat! #brainlikeasieve 😂😂

I'm in the same boat! #brainlikeasieve 😂😂
:D Lol I am terrible lately, when I was a Driving Instructor and Estate Agent my brain was constantly on the go and I could retain a lot of information, since I gave up work... well let's just say it is true what they say 'use it or lose it' :confused:

:D Lol I am terrible lately, when I was a Driving Instructor and Estate Agent my brain was constantly on the go and I could retain a lot of information, since I gave up work... well let's just say it is true what they say 'use it or lose it' :confused:

I can't imagine you as a driving instructor, but towards the end of you're career, I bet the exiting interviewer wrote, "@Kermit was asked to leave the driving instructor profession, as delivering feedback like "FFS, that was ****ing shit you ****ing moron... same time next week" was only going to get her fired anyway...

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Back