• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

The bird from a bird. I will try to remember to put the GoPro on the dash as I cross the border.
😂

I forgot to say, when we were over there recently on holiday we were out somewhere and for the hell of it we thought we'd drive past RAF Coningsby not expecting to see anything really, got alongside the runway, saw something big and slow compared to usual, it was only the bloody Lancaster!
Just managed to get to the carpark and get out as it started coming overhead time and time again. So lucky with the timing.

Somebody, please answer my query posted yesterday, before I denounce the forum and do a soapy windmill live on the Facebook group!! 😂

😂

I forgot to say, when we were over there recently on holiday we were out somewhere and for the hell of it we thought we'd drive past RAF Coningsby not expecting to see anything really, got alongside the runway, saw something big and slow compared to usual, it was only the bloody Lancaster!
Just managed to get to the carpark and get out as it started coming overhead time and time again. So lucky with the timing.
Well we may not get to see the BBMF Lanc but we will be seeing NX611 'Just Jane' at East Kirkby and I will be entering the raffle for a taxy ride. Will be great when they finally get her airworthy.

Well we may not get to see the BBMF Lanc but we will be seeing NX611 'Just Jane' at East Kirkby and I will be entering the raffle for a taxy ride. Will be great when they finally get her airworthy.
Ah brilliant, seriously good luck for that. I shall have my fingers crossed for you. 🤞
Have you sat in a Vulcan?

Ah brilliant, seriously good luck for that. I shall have my fingers crossed for you. 🤞
Have you sat in a Vulcan?
Not been in a Vulcan, I wouldn't fit. Seen XH558 fly a few times and was at Dunsfold for its farewell flight where it circled several times. It's strange that something so marvelous was designed to destroy the world.

Somebody, please answer my query posted yesterday, before I denounce the forum and do a soapy windmill live on the Facebook group!! 😂
It's too complicated.

Not been in a Vulcan, I wouldn't fit. Seen XH558 fly a few times and was at Dunsfold for its farewell flight where it circled several times. It's strange that something so marvelous was designed to destroy the world.
Incredible isn't it. Yes we saw it come overhead on its farwell flight. Amazing sight.
The XM655 at Wellesbourne is a great day out, you can poke your head in if you can't fit in the cockpit.

Incredible isn't it. Yes we saw it come overhead on its farwell flight. Amazing sight.
The XM655 at Wellesbourne is a great day out, you can poke your head in if you can't fit in the cockpit.
In the end it just destroyed a runway in the Falklands.

😂

The bbmf is based there.

The bbmf is based there.
I know but we have been there probably over 100 times whilst on holiday and seen it stationary but never flying.

I am determined to get to the Mach Loop sometime within the next 10 years, still haven't been :rolleyes:

I know but we have been there probably over 100 times whilst on holiday and seen it stationary but never flying.
You are not going to like me now.
I’ve been up close to all the bbmf aircraft in the hanger. I know a guy lol.
Got a picture somewhere of my lad grabbing hurricane wing.
Oh. And I went inside the Dakota 😎😎😁😁

How could I ever not like you Snoops. :)

My fave funny enough are the Chippys as I've flown in one.

The previous Lightning giving it some welly at Bruntingthorpe earlier this year. It's quite noisy when you are this close, even with ear defenders, it rattles your chest cavity.

The previous Lightning giving it some welly at Bruntingthorpe earlier this year. It's quite noisy when you are this close, even with ear defenders, it rattles your chest cavity.

View attachment 21516
Nice, chest cavity rattling is where it's at this year.

WTF? Just had a Tesco shop delivered. I ordered beef shin but they don't have it so they sent a substitute... duck 😂 For the love of God.

Back