• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

A few of us were talking about driverless cars when I pointed out we already have plenty of them.
Cars are usually doing their own thing when a woman is behind the wheel anyway. 😂

A few of us were talking about driverless cars when I pointed out we already have plenty of them.
Cars are usually doing their own thing when a woman is behind the wheel anyway. 😂
I very much doubt anything does it's own thing with a woman in charge, but it WILL be led to believe it does : unamused:

Yep not just you, absolute proof right there.
WTF? Check out the officer's ankles 😂
Egg on a stick.
There you go see-----any bloke out there would see the gun--the handcuffs and the great big hooters on all three people and you go and notice the officers feckin ankles

There you go see-----any bloke out there would see the gun--the handcuffs and the great big hooters on all three people and you go and notice the officers feckin ankles
Spot on, Dave 😂

WTF, fucking couriers, scum of the earth, if they're not cutting you up or driving into you then they are stealing your parcels or smashing them to bits, wankers the lot of them.

WTF, fucking couriers, scum of the earth, if they're not cutting you up or driving into you then they are stealing your parcels or smashing them to bits, wankers the lot of them.

Damn, whats happened mate? :(

Funny you should say that, today I took delivery of some roof bars and a roof box for the wife's Shogun, the roof bars packaging was split/ripped from top to bottom, driver said don't know what happened there, when I emptied the contents out the locks and keys were missing, I had to sort it out the roof box company were great and new locks are on the way, provided the couriers don't Rob them again

Damn, whats happened mate? :(
Well, in chronological order, DHL driver hit my van, DHL wormed their way out of any responsibility, Hermes driver stole a parcel worth £190, still trying to get compensated, Parcel 2 Go smashed up my new engine cover sent to me by Steve at Tojo.

Shit mate that's disgraceful. What's the matter with these people :mad:🤬

Big companies who pay people to legally absolve them from any repercussions resulting from the actions of their employees. Corporate ring fencing.

Shit mate that's disgraceful. What's the matter with these people :mad:🤬
I see a pattern forming, can just see the the future everything you buy will be incomplete, broken or lost, but will be diverted next day

Well, in chronological order, DHL driver hit my van, DHL wormed their way out of any responsibility, Hermes driver stole a parcel worth £190, still trying to get compensated, Parcel 2 Go smashed up my new engine cover sent to me by Steve at Tojo.
Yikes this is awful, sorry to hear that. 😟

Years ago, multidrop drivers used to load their own vans, as they knew their routes and would load appropriately, most importantly, they also knew when their van was full...Its evident nowadays, vans are loaded in an 'order' but with so many agency drivers these days, they don't always know what that order is while out on a delivery route.

Also, while in Portishead the other week, a post van went past me with about 15 small pouches on his dash... with both front windows open, hands up whose lost stuff off the dash straight out of an open side window... me for one, so if I have, the posties definitely will have, yet they still do it, as they have no room left in the back

All in all, they cut too many corners, and cram way too much stuff into the wrong sized vehicles.

Its usually the agency drivers that are drafted in on the day that do the shitty stuff to parcels, not the employed or decent self-employed contractors, as their job used to depend on 99% delivery rates without incident

Last edited:
Back