• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Sorry I'll take some tomorrow, you pervert. Trust me it's not what you're picturing. Unless you're picturing very hairy photos. 🤣😂
😂 I am picturing very small leopard print pants, almost invisible due to the huge very tanned Santa-style tummy. Black curly hairs, possible gold medallion.

Just to add, hopefully I'll see the guy that has a very small head. He looks a bit like he's a secret alien from men in black. 🤣. Whilst the little one has his naps I get to indulge in one of my favourite pass times of people watching.
Such as today I saw a women loose her shirt with her daughter and tell her if she doesn't behave she'll pull her costume down and smack her bottom 😱. I'm amazed people still do that. Surely turning the wifi off is a much better punishment these days.
I'm also finding it hilarious that no one loves the entertainment team as much as the entertainment team. 🤣😂. Egos through the roof. That always did my head in when I was in the bizz. Give some one a microphone and they think they're a mega star. Finally and most importantly. I have to say it's my little uns 1st birthday in 2 more sleeps. 😁. I'm far more excited than he is. Haha. It seems like only yesterday the nurses made me go home from the hospital to get some sleep before my mrs phoned me a few hours later to say its started 😁😁😁.
I do believe I'm rambling again. 😂🤣👍

I am a bad person (as you all know lol)
Today out in the Ellie, Husband driving and me in the passenger seat, gold E51 coming towards us slowly in traffic.
My Husband waved and as I saw the driver I said... And I am so ashamed I said this;
"Nah babe, it's a woman driving it, you have no chance of a wave, she won't even know what day it is let alone what she's driving"

And I'm a woman, so I completely get why blokes slate us 😂

I pulled alongside an Elgrand on a dual carriageway a while back. My wife in passenger seat waved madly as we slowly passed. Woman driver didn't even look over.

I pulled alongside an Elgrand on a dual carriageway a while back. My wife in passenger seat waved madly as we slowly passed. Woman driver didn't even look over.
😂
Probably chattin' crap to her bestest friend in the world ever. Waaay too busy to notice what's going on on the road, perish the thought!

Perhaps it wasn't the same colour so she didn't realise they were the same 😂🤣
I now hate my self for being so sexist. Having said that my wife would say I drive a big white van thing even though she actually loves it. She even used to moan about my 5 series BMW. She has NEVER moaned about the Elgrand (my phone tried to auto correct Elgrand to legend even my phone know.how good they are😁👍) . Which means it's the first car I have ever had in the whole time we have been together that she hasn't moaned about in one way or another.
That's win win in my eyes.

Don't think there's anything sexist going on. Men are men, women are women, they are different on the outside and different on the inside, it's the laws of nature for any species. Women have complex software systems whereas men have a fairly basic hardware system.

Don't think there's anything sexist going on. Men are men, women are women, they are different on the outside and different on the inside, it's the laws of nature for any species. Women have complex software systems whereas men have a fairly basic hardware system.
Some can park. Some can't.
Some can breast feed. Some have useless nipples. 🤣😂. My youngest son found out the other day that my nipples are useless and hairy. Much to my surprise. The look on his face was priceless. 😁🤣😂 that's gotta be worth many embarisment points when he's about 13

Back