• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Spent the night trawling through the auctions
Need a series 3. Black leather or half leather interior
Wife doesn’t want a white van
I don’t want black.

All the bloody ones available are white and black. 🤯

Try n be healthy and look what happens,,,, parked up at leisure centre played a sweaty game of squash went to reverse out of parking bay.. fucking little stump got caught under front bumper pulling it off drivers side braking the bracket at the same time... fuck sticks .. now daisey has gaffer tape holding her together ...

Try n be healthy and look what happens,,,, parked up at leisure centre played a sweaty game of squash went to reverse out of parking bay.. fucking little stump got caught under front bumper pulling it off drivers side braking the bracket at the same time... fuck sticks .. now daisey has gaffer tape holding her together ...
Oh nightmare. Poor daisy. Gyms, full to the brim with really gross bacteria from sweaty folk. Best to stay away or you could get sick as well as hurt daisy.

Spent the night trawling through the auctions
Need a series 3. Black leather or half leather interior
Wife doesn’t want a white van
I don’t want black.

All the bloody ones available are white and black. 🤯

Get a silver one :cool:

Going over to see Adrian this evening to pick the truck up :) so having to take the Bus to Swindon to catch the train to work :-( First Bus rerouted (roadworks, apparently they communicate these things by something called "Twitter" nowadays & dont bother to put it on their website ?) Second Bus delayed just enough for me to miss the train (Pulling out as I run up the stairs) Finally arrived at Keynsham only to get soaked walking from the station to the office + arriving an hour late on the day I need to get out on time.

This is not a good start. I need coffee. And bacon.

Looks like I will be removing the bumper on Saturday and fitting new brackets both sides as the other side was broken from last crash... the wife was driving not me..

Forgot to moan about mention this earlier. Council worker C**** with leaf blowers at 7am blowing leaves, dirt, stones and dog shit into the road... WTF!!!!
Haha you sound like my mrs. She always moans about the bin men smashing bottles at 6:30. She even phoned to complain and was told they don't leave the depot till 7, which I have to say is utter shite. 🤪

Haha you sound like my mrs. She always moans about the bin men smashing bottles at 6:30. She even phoned to complain and was told they don't leave the depot till 7, which I have to say is utter shite. 🤪

😂 😂 😂

D'know what... It's not even so much the time they came Hoobs... its that they make residents put all their stuff in bins to 'take it away', and yet their workers can just blow all the rubbish into the roads for the cars to drive over, and oh... d'now what... it doesn't go away :-( so we're paying the council for these people to blow the dirt in to the road, so the cars can redistribute all the shite over the paths again... ♾️ job for life!!!!

😂 😂 😂

D'know what... It's not even so much the time they came Hoobs... its that they make residents put all their stuff in bins to 'take it away', and yet their workers can just blow all the rubbish into the roads for the cars to drive over, and oh... d'now what... it doesn't go away :-( so we're paying the council for these people to blow the dirt in to the road, so the cars can redistribute all the shite over the paths again...♾️ job for life!!!!
Most of it ends up in my front garden. 🤨

Back