• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

WTF? Just had a Tesco shop delivered. I ordered beef shin but they don't have it so they sent a substitute... duck 😂 For the love of God.
FFS.. are they Quackers , was the "Bill" any dearer , sounds like its ruffled your feathers...😅

I sent it back but I am now watching Vic & Bob and apparently I could have made 'duck in orange paint' so kinda wish I'd kept it now.
Seems you was a sitting duck , no point regretting it , may as well Quack open a bottle & enjoy Vic & Bob 😊

Perhaps Tesco's did not want you to think that they don't give a duck.

That's not a proper substitution is it? Anyway no point beefing about it but Tesco have dropped a bullock. Perhaps the packer was in a funny mooood ;)

That's not a proper substitution is it? Anyway no point beefing about it but Tesco have dropped a bullock. Perhaps the packer was in a funny mooood ;)
Kermit , you need to grab the bull by the horns & mooove on, Tesco did a Fowl thing.... 😊

Talk about room on the van ! I ordered some tablets for the dog off amazon, the tabs were in a small box, about 4”x 2”, the box they came in was about a foot square, the rest of it was stuffed with packing. Talk about one size fits all.

Amazon do some crazy packaging ,as you well know !! Its most likely automated ,so could account for it ?
If its done by hand then they must have some right f##*wits with zero common sense 😳

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesBDC62ENF.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesBDC62ENF.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
As the saying goes, you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
🙈,🙉🙊 , well they are called Amazon, maybe the staff are from the rainforest?
- a bit like Willy Wonka & the Umpalumpers..😁

Argh! FFS. GPS stopped working on my pumpkin radio. I take things apart to investigate, nothing obvious so put it back together. Dropped two fecking screws into dash. Then to really fuck it up i managed to crack the screen when I slipped trying to get the surround to clip in (don't ask). So now a completely buggered radio I can't send back. Rather pissed off.

What a disaster , feel for you 😢
A good example of DIY.......
( Destroy It Yourself) 😵

What a disaster , feel for you 😢
A good example of DIY.......
( Destroy It Yourself) 😵
More haste less speed. On the plus side I didn't like the sound, radio or interface. JVC, Kenwood or Pioneer as a replacement me thinks.

Ha ha, I could believe that too 😀

It wasn't me, I was at home at the time with 40,000 members of my family, honest 🤣🤣😋

Dam you body clock waking me at six... doncha know it’s the frigging weekend... creeping around the house trying not to wake the rest of the family, 3 cuppas down four rollies,picked up the dog eggs from the garden, washed up, have work to be doing but too early to make noise. Ffs

Back