• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I can't imagine you as a driving instructor, but towards the end of you're career, I bet the exiting interviewer wrote, "@Kermit was asked to leave the driving instructor profession, as delivering feedback like "FFS, that was ****ing shit you ****ing moron... same time next week" was only going to get her fired anyway...

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ :D :D :D :D :D ;)
πŸ˜‚
I owned the company so there was no exit interview and to be fair I was quite a nice person back then lol
However it all started to change when I was in property, this is when I became very blunt. :joy:

I'd still be an ADI now if it weren't for the fact that I was involved in a non-fault RTC which messed me up mentally for a while because the accident was very similar to the one which killed my Dad when I was a teenager.

I can't imagine you as a driving instructor, but towards the end of you're career, I bet the exiting interviewer wrote, "@Kermit was asked to leave the driving instructor profession, as delivering feedback like "FFS, that was ****ing shit you ****ing moron... same time next week" was only going to get her fired anyway...

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ :D :D :D :D :D ;)

πŸ˜‚
I owned the company so there was no exit interview and to be fair I was quite a nice person back then lol
However it all started to change when I was in property, this is when I became very blunt. :joy:

I'd still be an ADI now if it weren't for the fact that I was involved in a non-fault RTC which messed me up mentally for a while because the accident was very similar to the one which killed my Dad when I was a teenager.
Can't think of how that felt for one minute

Now this is what this thread was made for... Just watched The Mind of Herbert Clunkerdunk on BBC.
WHAT THE F**K??????????

Today I was the front vehicle in a 3 car shunt. ☹ rear bumper is all smashed in.................... on the works Transporter πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ‘.
My Elgrand is fine and dandy apart from being the dirtiest Elgrand in England πŸ˜πŸ‘

Today I was the front vehicle in a 3 car shunt. ☹ rear bumper is all smashed in.................... on the works Transporter πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ‘.
My Elgrand is fine and dandy apart from being the dirtiest Elgrand in England πŸ˜πŸ‘
I got worried there for a moment. πŸ˜‚

Every body was fine. The guy that hit the back of me was a bit shaken up but no injuries at all. Surprisingly the reverse sensors still work 😱. Sorry @Kermit I may have worded it that way on purpose.

And sorry dub fans. I hurt 1 of your brethren today and don't care. πŸ‘Ή

Every body was fine. The guy that hit the back of me was a bit shaken up but no injuries at all. Surprisingly the reverse sensors still work 😱. Sorry @Kermit I may have worded it that way on purpose.

Duuuuuude, a VW bloke saved Nathan's bacon whilst on holiday this week, we can't say these things any more! πŸ˜‚

Duuuuuude, a VW bloke saved Nathan's bacon whilst on holiday this week, we can't say these things any more! πŸ˜‚
Haha. It was the most unbothered crash ever. Nobody cared at all. No one swore or got angry. It was the most pleasant crash I've had. Lol

Hoobs, you seem to be a bit of crash magnet in 2019, glad you're okay but maybe you should go back on holiday.... I quite enjoyed your holiday updates :D :D :D :D

Hoobs, you seem to be a bit of crash magnet in 2019, glad you're okay but maybe you should go back on holiday.... I quite enjoyed your holiday updates :D :D :D :D
If only I could go back on holiday. I could easily get work singing in hotels but no one else wants to live in a hot sunny country all year round. My family are clearly strange.
As for crash magnet. It's all about hours spent on the road. I spend an awful lot of hours on the road. It's the first crash I've had whilst at the wheel since my mid 20s. The way my work mate drives I'm surprised we don't crash every week. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Back