• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I was sitting in the back of my Elgrand the other day parked at the side of the road when a BMW decided to try and squeeze into the tiny space between me and the car in front... sat there for a few seconds watching him revving hard and struggling up the kerb while his mate attempted to direct him. Thought surely he's got to give up, there's a perfectly good space directly on the other side of the road, but no. Lost my nerve, got out and told him I was about to drive away and he could have my space. Lucky I hadn't left the car there as I'm sure he would have hit it, and no doubt wouldn't have left a note... always seems to be some issue when I drive into east London!!

Aaahhh
Everytime a search for a diy Elgrand how to, I get a million vw hits and zero Elgrand. Ggrr.

You've been anti tampered, I have a set of bits if you want to borrow them but can't guarantee if they will be the right size

Have boxes of star, star with hole in, hex with hole in, X, Y and Z bits! Had to buy a whole set of 6 point with hole in just to remove my steering wheel on my old E50!

Well I’m guessing everyone has heard the news that some poor policeman lost his life trying to catch some thieving gypsies basturds.. the gypsy camp they live in is around three miles from my home.. hope they burn it to the ground ..

It is about time the law changed and instead of molly-coddling them we should ship them back to Ireland!

Why the fuck do people still argue about the cat issue? How many threads have there been recently about engines going pop, massive oil consumption etc? And how many have been tested to have poor compression due to bore damage by cat dust? Why did Nissan issue a recall because of cats failing?

BECAUSE THE CATS CAN BLOCK AT ANY TIME AND IT IS UNLIKELY YOU WILL NOTICE A PROBLEM UNTIL THE DAMAGE IS DONE, SO GET RID OF THEM OR FACE A WRECKED ENGINE WHATEVER THE AGE OR MILEAGE OF YOUR Elgrand.

You are playing Russian Roulette with your pride and joy, or perhaps you are just the sort of person who doesn't get their kids vaccinated.

It's hard being a woman all the time.

πŸ˜‚

In all seriousness now... Where is this happening? Facebook again? Or have I missed it on here?
Not if you stand by your man.

Someone in the chat room said his mechanic told him the cats would be fine for 70k miles. Blind leading the blind if you ask me.

Not if you stand by your man.

Someone in the chat room said his mechanic told him the cats would be fine for 70k miles. Blind leading the blind if you ask me.
Ah right, as you say Russian Roulette, you could be OK and dodge the bullet or perhaps not. Pretty horrific if the bullet pops out so definitely not worth the risk.

Back