• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Just returned from a week traveling around the Bournemouth, Portsmouth new forest area. Van ran great and supprised me that I can sleep in it for 7 nights.
Never thought the south coast would be so good.
Now looking to book the isle of weight for a week in August if anyone knows any good campsites

Phew! Just finished polishing it. Done the foam then wash then iron fall out so good time to polish. Not bothered with a claybar yet as I want to use a machine polish after I put that much work into it lol.
I would post pics but all I get recently is the upload file is too large. Anyone else having problems?

Had a good run down to my parents on the coast, so much cooler - well it felt it!

Dad helped me fit my new set of curtains prior to us camping in the next few weeks. Fairly straightforward but his help was necessary as we don't have a skill-saw (?) to trim rails cleanly to the correct length. (Photos and more details tomorrow!) They look fab!

Drove our newly aquired Elgrand from Sydney to Forster on Saturday. On Sunday I fixed a few minor issues on interior plastics. In the process, found where the TV tuner is lol. Down in the driver side step.
Discovered the passenger side mirror auto fold doesn't work. Something is broken internally and the mirror is loose but the adjustment of the mirror is still working ok.

Spent a couple of hours fitting the Thule 973 bike rack I won last week eBay. The previous owner had it set up for an Astra so I had to start from scratch. Also then spent another hour workin out best way to fit 3 of the 4 bikes we own on it.

Really pleased as it only cost me £24 (plus 15 quid gas).

jpeek2.jpg
hi, i've just got a 973-18 and want to fit to my Elgrand rider. not sur what holes to use. any advice would be welcome

What does this do compared to the standard ecu on an e51? Is it already mapped for our cars straight out of the box and was it fairly easy to install?
I had it installed by another member and are Elgrand specific, they just need to be coded to the car and immobiliser. and is the same as a nismo 1, 10 more hp but removes torque restrictions in the first 3 gears, better fuel map (apparently) definitely pulls better and more lively!!

I had that problem too Chris. Wouldn't let me upload pics of the bus in the E50 comp thread. Any ideas @Karl @Madfish?

Just back from dropping 3 beautiful young girls off for their school prom night.
The Elgrand got loads of looks and would say outshined the Ferrari's, Bentleys and Limos put together when I opened the side electric doors to let them out.
Priceless. :cool:

Back