• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Made the first section of the boot liner.
1.jpg
2.jpg
Floor and side sections left to make.
Then it can cover any configuration of the seats.

Looking good my wee dogs would be comfy on something like that.Keep us up to date with your project.

Looking good my wee dogs would be comfy on something like that.Keep us up to date with your project.

Agreed so don't forget the how to please @dognero :)

Unless you're going to start selling them of course ;)

Once we have a template done we can make them out of any material. Fleece, Fake lambs wool. etc.

Took all mats out and put through washing machine...don't tell the missus Lol

Agreed so don't forget the how to please @dognero :)

Unless you're going to start selling them of course ;)
We would have to work out the cost. The plan is for a good quality liner that we can offer to all members. And also a real good quality one for a bit more. The one in the photos is the good quality one.

Cleaned the wheels and fitted small Nismo vinyl/decals to each. Very easy to apply and not expensive at all.

nismo1.jpg

nismo2.jpg

Another image:
nismo4.jpg

Last edited:
Fitted my "TV on while you're driving" Amazon Japan lead today, it works and now I have my head unit displaying on main screen, which means I can have Google maps and a GPS Speedo.

i have got another set , but there for a manual e 51(wtf). they come with 2 small brake pedals.that chinese seller is very good nothing to worry about. except the 2-3 weeks delivery.

Did you just connect the USB unit to the exisiting wires off that plug in the seat side bin??? I have one in my drivers seat too and mine is S1 model.
Would
Well today I fitted a usb port in place of the jap phone charger.
USB
View attachment 4323
Used the rubber holder to keep it secure.
View attachment 4324
Now my nexus 7 that runs music and my sat nav can sit down the side of the passenger seat out of sight charging and cast to the front screen via Wi-Fi.
View attachment 4325
I got one of these Bluetooth controllers to skip the tracks remotely.

RemoteView attachment 4327

View attachment 4326
Cut the ring off the top and Velcro used to attach it to the dash.
It can be used as a mouse too but a bit fiddly.
can I ask how did you wire the cable to the usb ??

Found an old ignition live from an old install from something that had been fitted in japan and used that.

Finally run the GPS, WiFi and mic from headunit and hid them away, still not done streering controls though.

Removed and cleaned my MAFF sensor. It was lovely and clean looking but I cleaned it anyway with my MAFF spray. Another job ticked off the list of things to do.:p

Just used a 350 z adaptor and a cheap mushroom filter for now. Sounds good. But ill measure up for a kn one soon

Back