• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Phew! Just finished polishing it. Done the foam then wash then iron fall out so good time to polish. Not bothered with a claybar yet as I want to use a machine polish after I put that much work into it lol.
I would post pics but all I get recently is the upload file is too large. Anyone else having problems?

Chris, picture files need to be under 4mb before they can be uploaded, the forum will the the size to something more forum friendly.

Finally cleaned the tree sap off the roof... that’s two hours of my life I won’t get back...

It's an addiction. Just give in......I have. Years of EWO (essential wash only) trips to old relatives, Spring and Christmas in old cars. Now tank always topped up and washed more often than my coffee cup!

MOT time for me. Luckily it passed, but as soon as got back I've had some electrical gremlins πŸ€”
Passenger headlight won't light but the bulb and fuses are fine πŸ€”
Strange one !

Today's task Learn to read Japanese ;) or a least the buttons in Snow White :D

Today I used a clay bar for the first time just on nearside rear arch panel before doing bit of paint touch up,WOW... That little thing is bloody amazing,what a massive difference just with a light rub,job I've enjoyed most so far,will be getting on to do the whole bus in the week. And thanks to @Karl for the shampoo instead of detailer,works a treat πŸ˜ƒ

So I like to sleep al la fresco if the view is worth it. But I am also no. 1 Mozzy attractant so I have made a mozzy net that fits both the rear and side door of my β€œLucy β€œ , Held in place by magnets sewn into edge of fabric netting it folds down to a fist size pack. Made from impregnated Life systems net and small magnets. Total Β£ 12 from eBay 😁

Sorry E50 needs a wash ...again.

31EB3582-F560-466A-93AC-85D90151EE54.jpeg2C78B690-1BE7-478E-9155-3EC1B46731B0.jpeg

Back