• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I will be honest, last time it got washed was May 🤐 that's also the only time. It's off to London again on Tuesday, got tickets for a 2nd pearl jam gig 🤗
Mine got washed sometime after the snow finished this year, pretty sure it hasn't been done since. Was going to do it yesterday but the rest of life got in the way again. Taking it to Norfolk next weekend and again 2 weeks later - can't see it happening till that's done with...

Drove the width of the UK (Swansea to Ipswich) and in all that only saw three Ellies (one was in Port Talbot though so still at home) I love being different.

Was it me, was it me 😁

Edit : actually prob not me as you would have seen mine and a black one parked other side of road.

Was it me, was it me 😁

Edit : actually prob not me as you would have seen mine and a black one parked other side of road.
It may have been I waved. I was in the white one coming from Morrisons at the roundabout.

Well just wanted to say again, what a car. Mine done 4 hours to London and then back with a 3 hour concert in-between and was excellent, didn't miss a beat, comfortable and decent fuel economy.

A friend who came with was amazed with the Elgrand and loved it, he was gutted he paid more for his bongo than I did for my van 😁

Well just wanted to say again, what a car. Mine done 4 hours to London and then back with a 3 hour concert in-between and was excellent, didn't miss a beat, comfortable and decent fuel economy.

A friend who came with was amazed with the Elgrand and loved it, he was gutted he paid more for his bongo than I did for my van 😁
Was gonna go Bongo, but fate took a happy turn. 😊

New battery fitted. I've struggled with the old one long enough.

Spend a few days driving through lower Highlands. Inveraray and some of the Trossachs. A delight. Bitten though but should have prepared. Was in tandem with a friend up from London but she is continuing on for two weeks.
The van was superb throughout. Slept few nights in back. Bloody marvellous.

Spend a few days driving through lower Highlands. Inveraray and some of the Trossachs. A delight. Bitten though but should have prepared. Was in tandem with a friend up from London but she is continuing on for two weeks.
The van was superb throughout. Slept few nights in back. Bloody marvellous.

Ha ha the dreaded midge strikes again

Made from impregnated Life systems net and small magnets. Total £ 12 from eBay 😁

Any more details of where to get net/magnets? As worlds best biting and stinging insect attractant I think I'm going to need all the help I can get on our upcoming trip to Scotland!

Any more details of where to get net/magnets? As worlds best biting and stinging insect attractant I think I'm going to need all the help I can get on our upcoming trip to Scotland!
Wife uses a essential oil atomiser with eucalyptus oil which seems to keep all the insects from our van when camping

Hi yeah magnets were 8mm x 2 mm from here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-25-50...ia+magnets&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

Mosquito net https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LIFESYST...70.l1313.TR8.TRC2.A0.H0.Xlifesystems+net.TRS0

Just used family sewing machine to sew a magnet every 200 mm or so after cutting net to rough door shape plus 50 mm

Took about 20 minutes to do, but I can use a sewing machine. Used to make parachute bags and hang gliding harnesses in a previous life LOL 😂

Back