• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Dropped her off with @Lpgc so looking forward to cheeper fill ups.

We found this strut brace on the rear which has to come off to fit the LPG tank. Will be up for sale so if anyone is interested then pm me an offer

@Dimbers yours is mint underneath!!!! :p

Thought I would quickly check all the lights before next weeks MOT, good job i did as for some reason my rear fog light stopped working!
Suddenly remembered I fitted a hardwire kit for my dashcam a few months ago so thought maybe I knocked a wire when I removed part of the dashboard! Result.... found that the wire had come disconnected from the switch, plugged it back in and hey presto I have my rear fog light back!
Thank god I checked before it went for the MOT otherwise that would have been a fail and another job for our poor Brian to fix! lol[/QUOT

Got my effing head unit fitted, followed @mattd guide on here and once I went back to Halfords for the correct adaptor and got a replacement double din sent out, it was pretty much exactly as the guide. Got my stereo outputting to the dash screen so tomorrow and I can install a Speedo app etc.

Still not done steering controls or GPS but that will be a weekend job.

Got my effing head unit fitted, followed @mattd guide on here and once I went back to Halfords for the correct adaptor and got a replacement double din sent out, it was pretty much exactly as the guide. Got my stereo outputting to the dash screen so tomorrow and I can install a Speedo app etc.

Glad you have got sorted

Glad you have got sorted

And me man, driving me mental but the easy bits were the hard part (getting right iso adaptor and a head unit with iso connection) and the hard parts (getting display on dash screen, running cable behind panels from back) were paint by numbers easy 😁

Have a look at @MrChops digihud app which he's kindly offered for free to premium members.

One of the best things about it (which I didn't realise until @Alan Morgan posted about it - thanks Alan) is that you can get the speedo part overlayed (if that's the correct term) over any app your running & reposition wherever you want it on the screen :)

Have a look at @MrChops digihud app which he's kindly offered for free to premium members.

One of the best things about it (which I didn't realise until @Alan Morgan posted about it - thanks Alan) is that you can get the speedo part overlayed (if that's the correct term) over any app your running & reposition wherever you want it on the screen :)

Will take a look at that cheers.

Thought about powder coating the wheels. Noticed the raised flap on the roof could be detailed. (Visible when the sunroof is open) washed the seats down and realised it is easier to keep an Elgrand clean in Summer.

Back