• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Dropped her off with @Lpgc so looking forward to cheeper fill ups.

We found this strut brace on the rear which has to come off to fit the LPG tank. Will be up for sale so if anyone is interested then pm me an offer

Gosh ,
I can't believe how clean the underside of your vehicle is !!!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wish my E50 was like thatπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Started fitting mine back out now we got it back. Need to have it ready for three weeks time as the ferry is booked. Europe for 4 weeks...

Gosh ,
you are so lucky , Europe for four weeks !!!! Just think ?
Nice food and drink , hot and sunny climate and roads in great condition !!
And that's only naming a few plus points !!!

Good luck to you and
may you have a great trip indeed πŸ˜ŽπŸΊπŸΈπŸ·πŸ°πŸ•πŸπŸ”πŸ€πŸŒ„πŸŒ„πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well I fixed the rear high level brake light,then thought I'd have a go at the tiny rust scab on rear arch,gave it a gentle rub with wet n dry and suddenly it's turned into a 4 inch hole... Bloody wonderful πŸ˜ͺ

Oh no !!!
Sorry to hear that Cliff , hope you get it sorted soon fella .
This is why I haven't touched the rust patch on my tailgate yet πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I'm too frightened as to what I may find !!!😨😨

Mount a huge Cibie lamp on the tailgate and wire that to the reversing light feed:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Had one on my Mini Cooper S years ago and by god it was bright.
700W led light bar on the roof spoiler mate,bright and you won,t be ignored reversing off your driveway by idiots that try to go around you when you're 3/4 the way across the road just to save 5 seconds of their important life.

Gosh ,
you are so lucky , Europe for four weeks !!!! Just think ?
Nice food and drink , hot and sunny climate and roads in great condition !!
And that's only naming a few plus points !!!

Good luck to you and
may you have a great trip indeed πŸ˜ŽπŸΊπŸΈπŸ·πŸ°πŸ•πŸπŸ”πŸ€πŸŒ„πŸŒ„πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks @Nathane69 we can't wait. France, Spain and Portugal mainly.

Thanks @Nathane69 we can't wait. France, Spain and Portugal mainly.

I bet you can't wait !!
Enjoy! !!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Mind you , you come from a lovely part of the world yourself.
I've had many happy holidays in Wales, mainly around Swansea, Gower area , absolutely stunning !!
Lovely beaches / lovely food and drink and fantastic people too !!!
Drinking Double Dragon ale overlooking Oxwhich bay! !
Happy dayz indeed πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΊ

Have a great journey mate ! You have the right vehicle for it !!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
Back