• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Jsut taken my new wagon in for the fronst spoiler to be resprayed (2004 E51 HWS with an aftermarket front spoiler) Its got some car park wars from previous owner. So going to get the rear bumper done next and then its the wing mirror covers and some smaller paintless dent repairs. can't get it all done in one lump unfortunately but will look mint when done.

K&N is on my list too !!!! Is this the only option, or is K&N the only one to get really ??

I bet you can't wait !!
Enjoy! !!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Mind you , you come from a lovely part of the world yourself.
I've had many happy holidays in Wales, mainly around Swansea, Gower area , absolutely stunning !!
Lovely beaches / lovely food and drink and fantastic people too !!!
Drinking Double Dragon ale overlooking Oxwhich bay! !
Happy dayz indeed πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΊ

Have a great journey mate ! You have the right vehicle for it !!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks Nathan, you came to the right area, that's where we're from. Love Oxwich Bay.
I just " twigged " on to that mate:D:p
I might have known Brendan would give you some "STICK" Trev πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Haha... Leaf it alone now boys :D

Last edited:
Thanks Brendan, you came to the right area, that's where we're from. Love Oxwich Bay.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸƒπŸƒgood one mate !!
Nothing better than ACORN(y) joke πŸŒ°πŸŒ°πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That was me that went to Oxwich πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ sounds like you've had too much Double Dragon πŸ˜‚πŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I did the school run and the washed her( the car, not my daughter!) then took the younger kids for a paddle in the river. Love the midweek days off work!

Thanks Brendan, you came to the right area, that's where we're from. Love Oxwich Bay.

Must resist... I'd promised myself I wouldn't make anymore tree / wood jokes - besides I've ran out and they were getting too weak to carry on.

Then again, I didn't start it this time and I can see you guys are ha-veener laugh so why not!

K&N is on my list too !!!! Is this the only option, or is K&N the only one to get really ??
Just fitted a HKS panel filter today. Can't comment on how it performs yet, but heard good things about them. And you don't need to oil them like the k&N. Link in my post a few posts up, if you want to have a look.

Must resist... I'd promised myself I wouldn't make anymore tree / wood jokes - besides I've ran out and they were getting too weak to carry on.

Then again, I didn't start it this time and I can see you guys are ha-veener laugh so why not!

i'm not getting involved this time either. But there are some treemendous ones on here.

Just travelled 600km on one tank of 98 and still got some left, cannot believe how well it was running! Whilst giving it a quick clean on the Eurotunnel, some old boys behind asked if I could clean theirs! lol Ended up having a good chat with them about the Elgrand, they could not believe it was 16 years old!! One of them commented that it was the prettiest vehicle they have seen in a long time!! Ended up these guys restore old timers for a living!! Whilst this was going on my wife ended up chatting with the Eurotunnel staff who was laughing at me cleaning the car and then got into a conversation about my wife's condition. They ended up swapping emails as her mum might have the same condition as my wife and guess what her parents also have an Elgrand!!!! :eek::eek: What a small WORLD! :)

Back