• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Checked all the brakes on the white Elgrand due to another long trip next week. Fronts were good but rears needed the slider pins relubed, shed loads of brake pad left and these were fitted last Summer! :)

Checked all the brakes on the white Elgrand due to another long trip next week. Fronts were good but rears needed the slider pins relubed, shed loads of brake pad left and these were fitted last Summer! :)

Good job Richard,
Where are you off to now? ??
You go on more trips than Alan wicker ! πŸš’βœˆπŸšžπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Put another 500+KM on her today and drove through Le Mans, quick supermarket stop at Arnage, now relaxing in a beautiful hotel before our drive up to Eurotunnel in the morning. Will really miss France.

View attachment 6025

How funny @MrChops we stayed here in the Summer of 2016 on our way back to the Eurotunnel as well! Simply stunning location, we were in the room (3rd window from the left at the bottom). Worth popping outside late at night the stars and sounds of the owls/bats were amazing!!

Top job dognero ,
It looks absolutely stunning
Mate .
What is wet look wax please ?
I've never heard of such a product .
Do you spray it on ?
Whatever you do, it works a treat !!!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Chemical Guys WAC_201_16 - Vintage Series Butter Wet Wax
EBAY

Put another 500+KM on her today and drove through Le Mans, quick supermarket stop at Arnage, now relaxing in a beautiful hotel before our drive up to Eurotunnel in the morning. Will really miss France.

View attachment 6025

Gosh !!!
What a stunning place Mr chops,
It looks fantastic, you were lucky with the weather too !
Unlike me , when i was in that area last month .
I hope they don't ask you to pay Richards bar bill from a couple of years ago when he stayed there .
Legend has it , he drunk the place dry and absconded without paying a single euro πŸ’ΆπŸ˜‚πŸΊπŸ‘

Enjoy your stay and safe journey back to blighty matey πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Thought I would quickly check all the lights before next weeks MOT, good job i did as for some reason my rear fog light stopped working!
Suddenly remembered I fitted a hardwire kit for my dashcam a few months ago so thought maybe I knocked a wire when I removed part of the dashboard! Result.... found that the wire had come disconnected from the switch, plugged it back in and hey presto I have my rear fog light back!
Thank god I checked before it went for the MOT otherwise that would have been a fail and another job for our poor Brian to fix! lol

After a week away with the caravan it needed a good wash and polish .2nd photo is the bonnet with the sky reflected in it 😍😎😁

Attachments

• 20180624_090818.jpg
    20180624_090818.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20180624_090738.jpg
    20180624_090738.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 12
Back