• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Finally got my beastie for a quick service.....Oil, air and fuel filters etc.... Oh dear..... they couldnt get the fuel filter apart to replace the filter inside, they also discovered the turbo air intake pie is cracked, the propshaft central bearing is shot and both rear brake cylinders are leaking AND the brake fluid needs replacing as it is 3% water! so quite a bit more is going on the shopping list! I guess I'll have to find a breaking 3.2 to get the complete fuel filter unit as all the rest is easily available on FleaBay lol ....Unless a nice person out there has one for sale?
But she's worth every penny so onward and upwards!

Had the day of as new sofa was being deliverd so I got all the camping gear ready and loaded car as other than going to work and back once that's the last time it will be driven before holiday and tested the 2 separate bike racks works well 20210519_175811.jpg20210519_175819.jpg20210519_172600.jpg20210519_165204.jpg

Had the day of as new sofa was being deliverd so I got all the camping gear ready and loaded car as other than going to work and back once that's the last time it will be driven before holiday and tested the 2 separate bike racks works well View attachment 54590View attachment 54591View attachment 54592View attachment 54593
Well packed and looks gd 👍👍, when I’m packing mine like that and any rear seats not been used I take them out, saves weight and gives more room for more ha ha

Well packed and looks gd 👍👍, when I’m packing mine like that and any rear seats not been used I take them out, saves weight and gives more room for more ha ha
The folded up seat keeps the camping chairs and 7x7 carpet I'm place saves things falling over

packed well paul but im sure you can get more in:joy::joy:

Back