• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Going to be using a sea container as my garage! Built a set of ramps to get her in. The smooth ramps were lent by the storage place the stepped ones are my build with wood glue drying to seal them against rain. Both made from mdf.

Attachments

• DSC_0230.JPG
    DSC_0230.JPG
    348.8 KB · Views: 22
All lights are visible but I do put a number plate on
Was just checking as years ago I got fined for obscuring the number plate on the way camping, the copper whilst writing out the ticket asked me what I did, I replied "nothing I was made redundant today" the look on his face showed that he did feel guilty.

Was just checking as years ago I got fined for obscuring the number plate on the way camping, the copper whilst writing out the ticket asked me what I did, I replied "nothing I was made redundant today" the look on his face showed that he did feel guilty.
Sometimes they can get a bit anal

Wanted to take mine off to find a tool I dropped, couldn't work out how to release it from the wing.

Are you painting yourself or is it off to the shop to be done?
Just painting the bottom lip as I have a line to finish on.
Rattle cans.
Will see what sort of match it is.
Caught the underneath last week on the drive and it's cracked the paint.

20210511_064404.jpg

well my bonnet struts arrived today:cool: but the brackets seem to hit everything struts/ rubbers/ wiper scuttle :( and halfway through it chucked it down with rain:sob: no need to cut says the insrtuctions:rolleyes: just two bolts/nuts says the instructions :rolleyes:anyone have a closeup photo of there's please:)

well my bonnet struts arrived today:cool: but the brackets seem to hit everything struts/ rubbers/ wiper scuttle :( and halfway through it chucked it down with rain:sob: no need to cut says the insrtuctions:rolleyes: just two bolts/nuts says the instructions :rolleyes:anyone have a closeup photo of there's please:)
Do you have them the correct way up?

Rattle cans.

View attachment 54763
interested how it goes , my bumper is next after I finish tailgate , that’s if the weather ever improves 🙈🙈

Bumper off ready for paint.

View attachment 54697

They are held with clips and 1x10mm bolt in the corner.
View attachment 54699View attachment 54698

Rattle cans.

View attachment 54763

Haha must be the week for removing Elgrand bumpers, mine was a b**ch to remove got stuck in the bracket!
Interesting to see your side bumper clips there different to the Series 1 mine are two separate parts!
Also looking at spraying my white one with rattle cans as I have some BIG cracks, so I'll wait to see what results you get bud! :D🤞👍

Finally fitted the towbar (that I've owned longer than the van!).
Turns out I didn't need to use the ramps I spent 2 days making...
Got to order a relay then add the electrics.
Will stick up a few pics once I've done this in case it's helpful for anyone attempting similar.

This any good? 20210520_181004.jpgPlease excuse my rusty balls...

fanblooming fantastic according to your pics they sent the wrong brackets i will get in touch with them tomorrow but it looks like we will be fabricating some this is what i got as in pic top /bottomIMG_20210520_191913.jpg

Back