• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Before I went for a sleep over with the dog, I topped up with Momentum, and over the prior 350km, I got 23.3mpg, which isn't 'that bad' considering I drive with the sunroofs open 70% or so of the time

I import smaller stuff my self through the usual jap auctions “jauce” etc
Bigger stuff I have had the pleasure of dealing with @ChrisWills who brings containers in every now and then and often puts things in the for sale section
Worth watching the sale section anyway as some of our resident dealers also put stuff on from time to time
Thanks. Will take a look

Well today I found out you should never neglect the side glass, rain spots are welded in
Out with the small da and some mothers mag tomorrow I think

Konosuba has never suffered from rain spots, even before I added ceramic liquid followed by rain-X.

I wondered if this has something to do with it? Although nothing is written

1000037877.jpg

Konosuba has never suffered from rain spots, even before I added ceramic liquid followed by rain-X.

View attachment 104032
on closer inspection there is writing there, you can see the indents, just the ink has gone after 27yrs lol

Haven't watched it yet but an updated Elgrand review in the UK!
Haha just spotted the rims, very similar to mine!
Some interesting comments below the YouTube video!

Everyone on here needs to watch this, the presenter even praises the Elgrand club! :heart_eyes:

Just took the Elgrand out to get a cheeky takeaway and as I was chucking the litter away two guys pulled up at the rear of the Elgrand, they were waiting for me to come back to say how crazy the van was in a complimenting way they loved it! lol
Just love how many positive comments I receive all the time which makes owning one of these beasts so much more! :D

View attachment 104032
I think they had a coating for everything, just down to wether or not the first buyer wanted it or not

That's what long stretches of the M25 being under '50mph average speed limit' does! Didn't stay at 11.8 once I'd got onto some hilly A roads unfortunately...

Back