• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Should have mentioned the factory video signals are also separate video and (non-standard positive) sync, the only "yellow" composite video signal input is into the VTR inputs where the TV box converts it.

The camera connections to the front screen are also simple composite, but they have a warning message overlaid by the display.
Thanks for the info @cjholding 👍 what I failed to mention is the TV box in the diagram is an aftermarket and so Is the rear screen. I thought I would get away with these two just acting as an input to the rear rca of the car and producing sound and visual to the front screen. I thought it would be like them android box's as such and plugged into the rca

Thanks for the info @cjholding 👍 what I failed to mention is the TV box in the diagram is an aftermarket and so Is the rear screen. I thought I would get away with these two just acting as an input to the rear rca of the car and producing sound and visual to the front screen. I thought it would be like them android box's as such and plugged into the rca
That will work, connect the video output to the rear VTR input and you'll be able to select it on the front screen.

Front screen as in HU or small info screen?
The cars front original screen mate. The head unit (aftermarket) is just going to be used for sound and radio etc. I suppose I could run out of the head unit to the aftermarket rear screen av input so I could play through them all. I'm lucky that my aftermarket screen has about 3 inputs and so does the aftermarket tv tuner

But if you hadn't treated it, that 3mm would soon be 3cm, then 30cm .. then you're in big trouble! well worth a couple of quid's worth of clips.

The cars front original screen mate. The head unit (aftermarket) is just going to be used for sound and radio etc. I suppose I could run out of the head unit to the aftermarket rear screen av input so I could play through them all. I'm lucky that my aftermarket screen has about 3 inputs and so does the aftermarket tv tuner
This is what I would like to know, how do you connect to it?

Put all the loose bits from the trim I am taking off and placed them in a box so they don't get lost and found a lever on the middle row seat which I pulled and got head butted by the head rest.......

im not going into lockdown as mr hancock said the ones in hospital with Indian variant had refused to have the jab and i have had both mine another few weeks/months and i will strangle some monkey telling me to click and collect while standing outside the shop

im not going into lockdown as mr hancock said the ones in hospital with Indian variant had refused to have the jab and i have had both mine another few weeks/months and i will strangle some monkey telling me to click and collect while standing outside the shop
I heard on the news earlier that a third of the people in hospital had had their jabs.

I've given up believing anything any more. Trust nobody. Wear a full hazchem suit and live on your own private island and you won't go far wrong.

I heard on the news earlier that a third of the people in hospital had had their jabs.

I've given up believing anything any more. Trust nobody. Wear a full hazchem suit and live on your own private island and you won't go far wrong.
Or just open that bottle of wine and be happy 😉

Or just open that bottle of wine and be happy 😉
Cough.....!!!

0pTcyfy.jpg

Back