• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

drove her home after a night shift and showed a knob in a VW just how much go i had up blunsden hill after he had pissed me off doing 60 in the overtaking lane from cirencester
yes mr a and d contracting you are the c%^t of the week and yes you cant beat cubes
not that he will ever read this just what i needed after a 12 hr shift it nice to unload it

I drove mine from Swansea to Wallasey this morning for a 4 day gas conversion. Missing it already, but 4 hour drive and only saw 1 other Ellie on the road... And that was an E50 :cool:

Cheap motoring at the weekend then @Elgrand Cymru - hope the conversion goes well :)

Enjoy the concert mate .
Should be great , super loud too !!!!! 😎👍👍👍👍
Something very special when you hear Jeremy being played loud !!!!
Enjoy mate 😎👍👍👍

Best band in the world, not seen them live for about 6 years, though seen Eddie and his solo show last year.

Well been to the dentist for my 3 monthly oral and just got home and fitted my new E51 bonnet bug spoiler which was waiting for me in the porch.

Well happy with it and due to it being Black on Black it don't show up well so I stuck one of my spare E.O.C red stickers on the NSF corner. Dead easy to fit too and will keep those stone chips and bugs at bay to a degree I suppose. Very nice fit too and lovely straight lines. WHAT. :p:eek:SNV32588.JPGSNV32589.JPGSNV32590.JPGSNV32591.JPGSNV32592.JPGSNV32593.JPG

Well been to the dentist for my 3 monthly oral and just got home and fitted my new E51 bonnet bug spoiler which was waiting for me in the porch.

Well happy with it and due to it being Black on Black it don't show up well so I stuck one of my spare E.O.C red stickers on the NSF corner. Dead easy to fit too and will keep those stone chips and bugs at bay to a degree I suppose. Very nice fit too and lovely straight lines. WHAT. :p:eek:View attachment 5908View attachment 5909View attachment 5910View attachment 5911View attachment 5912View attachment 5913
Top job with that bug spoiler matey . 🐜🐞🐝🐛🐜🐛🐞🐝🐲
Looks great Sir !
Clean teeth and clean van WHAT !!! 😎👍👍👍

Yesterday I cleaned a huge collection of squashed bugs off the front end, collected during our trip down here, just outside Bergerac.

Today we had a lovely drive into Bergerac and filled up with 98 - at £1.485/litre. And that wasn't at a station on a motorway 😰
A fill up on the way down near Le Mans was more expensive still.

There's several other couples staying here, all a fair bit older than us and they love the bus. We're all going for a meal on Thursday night and they want to go in the bus. So there will be 4 lucky people get their first ride in an Elgrand 😎

Yesterday I cleaned a huge collection of squashed bugs off the front end, collected during our trip down here, just outside Bergerac.

Today we had a lovely drive into Bergerac and filled up with 98 - at £1.485/litre. And that wasn't at a station on a motorway 😰

There's several other couples staying here, all a fair bit older than us and they love the bus. We're all going for a meal on Thursday night and they want to go in the bus. So there will be 4 lucky people get their first ride in an Elgrand 😎
Hope they enjoy the ride albeit I hope they all don't throw their car keys in the centre console box on the way back to camp:p:eek:

Hope they enjoy the ride albeit I hope they all don't throw their car keys in the centre console box on the way back to camp:p:eek:

I hope not too, as I said; a fair bit older than us..(even I have standards) 🤣

Well happy with it and due to it being Black on Black it don't show up well so I stuck one of my spare E.O.C red stickers on the NSF corner. Dead easy to fit too and will keep those stone chips and bugs at bay to a degree I suppose. Very nice fit too and lovely straight lines. WHAT. :p:eek:View attachment 5908View attachment 5909View attachment 5910View attachment 5911View attachment 5912View attachment 5913
Looking cool. BTW it's far too shiny. Top job

How many fill up did it take to get you there and back. One day I would love to go to Le Mans

Back