• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Looking cool. BTW it's far too shiny. Top job
Cheers fella:p ive spoke with the guy who sells them and he might get a few more in case others want one. Having now got mine fitted I can honestly say they are the dogs and fit lovely and look the part too as well as doing its job to a degree regarding stone chips and bugs. Deffo worth buying as a mod to those who love their rides. Some thought went in to making these it has to be said.

I hope not too, as I said; a fair bit older than us..(even I have standards) 🤣
Its those oldies you need to watch mate:eek::eek::eek: they try to get as much as they can in before the big man upstairs calls for them. You wanna see the dirty buggers on the SLB- WHAT:scream::scream::scream::scream:

I done about 350 miles in mine yesterday, faultless all the way there and back and getting 8.8km/l according to the computer, so just shy of 25mpg and that was 75-85mph for most and then shitty stop start London driving for the last hour.

I done about 350 miles in mine yesterday, faultless all the way there and back and getting 8.8km/l according to the computer, so just shy of 25mpg and that was 75-85mph for most and then shitty stop start London driving for the last hour.
That is a good return for those speeds and conditions mate.

How many fill up did it take to get you there and back. One day I would love to go to Le Mans

Tbh my memory is so bad I couldn't possibly work it out. Let's just say that so far we've just passed 1700km and the average km/l is 9.3. It dropped from 9.4 this morning. I tend to sit at around 67-70mph (which pisses a lot of French driver off 🤣).

Thought I'd get this topic underway :)

It's quite popular on many car forums and is a nice way of highlighting something new you've done with your Elgrand be it a modification, a repair, general maintenance or just took her out for a great drive :)

Just add to the thread as and when.

Who will start us off? :)
Hi guys
So happy
My key fob went thru wash and is kaput
So I managed to get a spare fob but couldn’t get the key guys to programme it.
Did some research and bought a key\remote programmer /silca sbb.
Found the steps on this forum and now it’s done!!!
So thanks

Yeah was quite impressed to be honest.
drop your speed a tad and she will do better mate. Make sure also that you reset the computer and trips each time you fill up and or go on a run as its clears the residual memory and keeps a more accurate return figure. Bit like when you clean up your laptop so it runs better.

Before - picture doesn't do it justice is is very yellow and clouded to my eyes, for some reason my phone camera has lost the deep yellow colour.
Before.JPG
Then after
After.JPG
Using this kit, just the paste and sponge, didn't bother with the sandpaper. Took 1/2 hour.
Kit.JPG
Does include lens sealer / UV protection as well. Recommended top-up every 3 months.

Back