• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Repaired one of my door handle covers and vinyl wrapped it and gave the others a good autosol I'm very happy how they have come up and removed the old sticky off the back ready to go on20210405_114835.jpg

Repaired one of my door handle covers and vinyl wrapped it and gave the others a good autosol I'm very happy how they have come up and removed the old sticky off the back ready to go onView attachment 52156
They look great!! Aee they on yet? 😉

I have a double din Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB. Everything works apart from the steering wheel control buttons. Unit came with a SWC input for 3.5mm jack. Three wires (Red/Blue, Orange/Black, White/Purple) out of many from a loom has been connected via 3.5mm mono jack wire to the head unit. Only one button from SWC works which is the volume down recognised by the unit as a skipping button. Any advice?

Same HU as mine, if you get the correct loom/connector cables there will be a 3.5mm jack connected to it then the SWC will work in a way as in Volume and Selection.
Where did you get a loom connector cables from?

Where did you get a loom connector cables from?
Figaro Spares, mine has the BOSE system,

https://www.figarospares.co.uk/coll...radio-wiring-plug-play-with-steering-controls, also clean up the jack and reseat it if you have one, 3.5mm for the SWC and 2.5mm for the MIC jack,

Nara,

Ordered these from Incartec:

1 x Nissan 10, 6 and 16 pin radio replacement cable and steering wheel control interface - (29-645) £32.99 (each)
1 x Pioneer steering wheel control input patch lead for 29-XXX series steering control interfaces - (29-007) £3.99 (each)

Today I broke the spring off from my front console cup holder whilst trying to remove the lower section of the console. The wife was not impressed.
I was trying to trace the RCA chord that runs from the rear AUX connections. There is an added IR sensor wired onto the front console with a little button that turns something on, but all that comes up on the screen is a black screen and the time in the top right corner.
I also found out someone has had fun with my electrics, there is a plug that has been disconnected and taped up and a couple of the fuses have wires soldered onto them. It's going to be interesting figuring out what has been done.

I had a DVD unit in the boot I think the IR sensor could have been used to control the unit.

Back