• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

the best reply to what have you done to your Elgrand:joy::joy::joy::cool:

so for highway daves headrest covers and my headrest badges get in touch with dognero and his Mrs jenny they are good quality the covers look great and easy to put on the badge i have to sow or you could stick on :cool::cool: thanks andy

so for highway daves headrest covers and my headrest badges get in touch with dognero and his Mrs jenny they are good quality the covers look great and easy to put on the badge i have to sow or you could stick on :cool::cool: thanks andy
It's Janet. I won't tell if you don't.

Look great, I’m planning on utilising that space to improve reversing visibility with some bright white led’s 👍🏻
That's exactly what i want to do at some point...please share images im looking forward to seeing this mod....

phew i can remember faces from years ago but names gone in 60seconds :joy::joy::innocent:

Just took delivery of these
View attachment 52084

And fitted

View attachment 52086View attachment 52087View attachment 52088View attachment 52089
I have to admit I’m delighted with them and they compliment the belt pads perfectly
Big big thanks to @dognero and of course Janet for making me these
After looking at the pic's i can see i have put these on in a bit of a rush-------i can assure people that these do actually fit the headrest perfectly
(they just needed twisting upward a little) check out Andy's post for better pic's
New for 2021
Custom Headrest covers.
Attach underneath with Velcro.
Big thanks to @Highway Dave for the idea. And the photos+feedback. 👍
Price is
2x custom covers with your design £27 inc postage.
4x custom covers with your design £47 inc postage.
6x custom covers with your design £60 inc postage.
If seatbelt pads are ordered at the same time we will discount the seatbelt pads from the usual price of £9.99 for 2 down to £4.99 per set of 2.
Fabric is black only but the text or design can be any colour/colours.
If you require a design then the photo or image must be good quality.
Custom fonts can be done as long as you know the name of the font.
Rear ones are slightly larger than the front so please state front so when ordering please state how many of each you require.
Orders taken via P.M.
View attachment 52113
View attachment 52114
View attachment 52115

View attachment 52116

After looking at the pic's i can see i have put these on in a bit of a rush-------i can assure people that these do actually fit the headrest perfectly
(they just needed twisting upward a little) check out Andy's post for better pic's
Dave, what a bloody let down! Sort yourself out man.

TBH I didn't notice, still look smart.

Brought a new window washer pump as the old one was leaking fast and now have to figure out how to get to it! I'm sure I'll have to take half the car apart to get to it.

Back