• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

They are awesome mate.
Look so cool.
They will look better when it's all sealed back up. Need to make a mounting and probably put a diffuser in front of the rings. Then decide what to do with the empty middle section. Maybe an illuminated E L G R A N D.

Last edited:
They will look better when it's all sealed back up. Need to make a mounting and probably put a diffuser in front of the rings. Then decide what to do with the empty middle section. Maybe and illuminated E L G R A N D.
maybe with a single line of led's running under the Elgrand ??---and what are the plans for corner lights, could do circles to match :cool:

Changed my headlight globes today and try and align them, oh the fun!

Just changed all my LED tail lights as I noticed I had a couple starting to flicker.

Double din head unit, sidelight bulb upgrade and number plate fixings all arrived today.

So over the extended weekend I can now do some or all of the following:

• Change sidelight bulbs
  • Fit new battery
  • Fit double din head unit incl DAB aerial and mic
  • Fit dashcam
  • Install Mr T bobblehead 😎
  • Fit double din head unit incl DAB aerial and mic ✅
  • Fit dashcam ✅
Also took the oil filler cap off to check all good there....only went and dropped the thing in the engine bay 😱

All good though....after 15 minutes of panic and despair I retrieved it from one of the undertrays 😰😂

Thanks to those who helped to advise me on what I needed adaptor wise for the double din. Only minor gripe is the steering wheel control cable must have come out when I was shoving the unit in...was working 100% when I tested it before that. No doubt one day soon I'll be pulling the head unit out to check. Job for another day now though. Feeling quietly satisfied with getting this done myself, being a total novice.

Back
Top Bottom