• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Quick once over the headlights with Armorall headlight wipes. So easy it felt like cheating for £8.
Main beam upgrade from 60w to 100w. (can’t really tell the difference 👀)
Sew on steering wheel cover is this afternoons lockdown treat!
Be careful with 100w bulbs. They draw an extra 3.5 amps so may test the wiring to its limit. You may find the resistance of the wiring will prevent the bulbs from achieving full brightness, which could also cause them to blow quicker.

Betty is missing cruise, where do you get it from, is it an aftermarket kit or taken from another Elgrand? Is it a simple
Betty is missing cruise, where do you get it from, is it an aftermarket kit or taken from another Elgrand? Is it a simple fit?
Got mine from canm8. Cost about£260. They can fit if needed. Fitting is fairly easy except some of the Elgrand wires are thin/ delicate. Cheated by using a male obd connection instead of trying to wire into them. Had to trim the tray that covers the obd connection to close correctly.

Hi) Eliminated the engine oil leak. Oil dripped from under the filter .. Replaced by MAN. Replaced the fuel filter, because at -40 diesel fuel froze. Found the cause of poor engine thrust. It turns out that when I was washing the car in the garage (-15), the air filter got wet and froze. As a result, the engine could not breathe and the EL did not move. Replaced the air filter. Then ... Rust ate the tube from the bottom, which supplies antifreeze to the 2nd stove. As a result, I lost a lot of antifreeze, but got to the garage. I inserted a metal tube. I poured antifreeze, drove air out of the entire cooling system, at -30 it became warm in the car)

im still fetling my grill project today just a tad cold in the shed to make a mold BUT my son came over to do the grill on his mk 1 golf ffs because he could hang it in my shed us my electric for the heater and use my paint bloody kids

Was that you on the A3 today? I suppose it must have been as I just saw a blurrrrrr. :eyes:

Today, I have mostly been getting new to our new arrival. What's where, what does what, how to ... blah blah blah. I have to say, thus far we think we've made the right choice ... fingers crossed.

not me must be another nutter i went as far as clanfield today :cool:

I haven't done anything to my bus as we are waiting for registration to arrive but...

It's passed an MOT and registration applied for around a week ago.

Oil and filter service done,
Undersealed,
Rear cats decored,
Spark plugs changed,
PCV changed,
Loctited the Screws,
Dials changed to MPH.

Just waiting for registration!! 🙏

Done nothing to mine for few days as been covered in snow ❄, I have noticed both vehicles look really clean now the snow has started to melt saves me getting the snow foam out . But they will get a good wash and going over with some more gyeon wet coat in a day or 2 , b4 the snow reappears.

Attachments

• 20210108_113258.jpg
    20210108_113258.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210108_113301.jpg
    20210108_113301.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 4
Back