• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Been to the local rubbish tip and had a heated conversation about the Elgrand not being a van. It helped having my five year in the seat behind me, told him to wave as I pressed the door open button.

Been to the local rubbish tip and had a heated conversation about the Elgrand not being a van. It helped having my five year in the seat behind me, told him to wave as I pressed the door open button.
Where I live they have been great with Elgrand can't see why it's worse to do two trips to tip in Elgrand than six in the car.

Been there and had a very similar conversation.
Then some tip boss wandered over and simply said to the high viz nazi to count the seats. His rule was that it’s only got six seats so it’s an SUV.

and just an aside i used one of those handheld window vacs to get excess water off worked really well not so much toweling to dry the bus :cool:

and just an aside i used one of those handheld window vacs to get excess water off worked really well not so much toweling to dry the bus :cool:
Leaf blower does a good job too.

haha i do have one but the last time it was used as a sucker so would blow more dirt than i washed off :scream::joy::joy:

Quick once over the headlights with Armorall headlight wipes. So easy it felt like cheating for £8.
Main beam upgrade from 60w to 100w. (can’t really tell the difference 👀)
Sew on steering wheel cover is this afternoons lockdown treat!

Quick once over the headlights with Armorall headlight wipes. So easy it felt like cheating for £8.
What cover was it one of those from mr stitch or something like that

Yes, going to give it a try before getting it re-trimmed. Cheaper learning curve!
I had mine for months before I fitted it with no stitching skills I put it off followed his you tube video and it was easy as once you get into it and really good quality

Broken the interior boot light, removing it to change the bulb. Anyone have a spare?

Did I miss pictures of the new Martini van?

Back