• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

... had a tow bar fitted. Excellent job, no cutting of the rear skirt required.

inflated the tyres to 40psi, dealer had them at 34psi. I was wondering why it was wandering, might keep it now it handles better. ;) :joy:😜

Not today, but Monday evening I gave her a bath, fitted the new shoes, debadged the rear, put in fm band expander & Motion bypass sensor, swapped side lights to LED and put private plate on. 😍

Tonight I took a few bits of ready to be de-chromed 🤪
What does the motion bypass sensor do please?

Mine was done when I bought it but I believe you can get them from ebay Japan.

This weekend, i 'av been mostly - taking my wheels to be refurbished, ordering new front discs and pads, ordering a set of Lockwood dials and making a template of the interior floor space so that i can make a one piece rubber mat for when i put my mountain bike in the back.

I fitted Cruise Control my Lovely Series 3, Not easy job, no space and lot of cable but after 4 hours job is done and working perfectly 🚐 💯

Washed and polished again.:sweat::sweat:

Backed into a drain pipe @ work this morning,whilst looking in drivers mirror & not camera.Broken light bar,dent in tail gate & bumper f!@#$%ing gutted,am so mad with myself😫😡

Brought myself a new battery charger can't believe the price of them now for a good one £200 but I was lucky this one was brand-new of Gumtree and I got it for £60 so I'm well happy trying it out now on my Cube.
Ring 25A SmartChargePro RSCPR25

RSCPR25_1.jpg

Backed into a drain pipe @ work this morning,whilst looking in drivers mirror & not camera.Broken light bar,dent in tail gate & bumper f!@#$%ing gutted,am so mad with myself😫😡
Guttted for you. It's a horrible feeling that I know myself.

I backed into a grudon bin was gutted , light bar and high level light smashed ..

Got myself another job to do now bloodied speed bumps where I live just to make sure I don't get problems later on.

IMG_7640-crop.JPG

Back