• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Seen a life hack with rubber mats an thinking I may do that to save the mats, 4 kids of my own means it's probably gonna end up scruffy unless I buy some slippers for in car use haha

Seen a life hack with rubber mats an thinking I may do that to save the mats, 4 kids of my own means it's probably gonna end up scruffy unless I buy some slippers for in car use haha
Lol, a few of us were talking about who keeps slippers in their Ellie earlier this week. Seems like quite a few people do.

Not sure if it's too much to keep slippers in, worse at the moment because there is loads of shit aka burnt Zafira on the floor.

Today I got the screens working and the kids love it. No doubt the novelty will wear off very soon!

k4b39c.jpg
If it does ....... Change the film.

Dropped ours off at tojomotors yesterday for front decat and service. Running LPG. Maybe being over cautious. The way I see it, no point running the risk of them damaging the engine when they're not needed.

Emailed an Elgrand breaker for some parts, only to be told, " I'm not sure we have that in".
FFS Go and have a look you're throwing away at least £50.
Rant over.

Emailed an Elgrand breaker for some parts, only to be told, " I'm not sure we have that in".
FFS Go and have a look you're throwing away at least £50.
Rant over.

Which breaker? Because that doesn't sound like the Elgrand breaker of choice (Tojo motors) run by @stevemen of this parish.

What have I done to my Elgrand today?----Gave her a large drink and a good run then dropped her off at the old MOT station
She of course re payed me by passing with flying colours (apart from an advisory because a seat belt couldn't be checked because there was a car seat fitted "using the three point belt"}, why do they do that :neutral:

What have I done to my Elgrand today?----Gave her a large drink and a good run then dropped her off at the old MOT station
She of course re payed me by passing with flying colours (apart from an advisory because a seat belt couldn't be checked because there was a car seat fitted "using the three point belt"}, why do they do that :neutral:

Happy Days!!!

Well today started off really really shit. Both front tyres taken out by something on road I assume. In a strange place too. The side wall!!! Or I have someone who really doesn’t like the van.

Plus point my mate (@Samko tyres Newport) who sourced fitted and balanced the tyres within 3hrs of calling him. 2x 245-35-20 with XL rated £132 all in 👍

Let’s now hope the tyre Ninja doesn’t strike again

Back