• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I've only got their yellow tape. By the way its brilliant, had it on some horrible sparkly textured wall paper in a rental to do the skirting boards and it peeled off perfectly.

Yeah I was thinking about doing it too, I guess with our grilles being sprayed we would just add a wrap to one blade.
I love it.
I'd love @Claptrap to have an orange blade, think it'd look awesome.

No orange (or any other colour) will be going on mine, I'm staying stealthy :)

Received VAG cable
Downloaded NDS2 software
Purchased NDS2 licence
Plugged it all in
Works a treat!

:D

Got very wet plugging the cable in to the OBD socket though but at least the rain has stopped me from obsessing about cleaning the bloody thing 😆😆😆

Last edited:
Stuck all the mats in the bath for a nice soak....underestimated how much of a pain in the rear drying them is!!

540.jpg

However the curtains have come up good with a handwash👍
540.jpg

Just got a quote from MIJ exhausts for a stainless steel centre box, £150 and they make it from scratch! Mines looking like its getting pretty thin with a few noticeable surface rust holes, I hope it passes its MOT next week otherwise its a new centre box!!
By the way is this yours @Crazycraig found it on their promo video?!

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 17.51.42.png

Just got a quote from MIJ exhausts for a stainless steel centre box, £150 and they make it from scratch! Mines looking like its getting pretty thin with a few noticeable surface rust holes, I hope it passes its MOT next week otherwise its a new centre box!!

View attachment 19542
Not mine @Richard Fox

View attachment 19542
was thinking about a new system myself ... Till I seen how big the exhaust system is and dam that centre box is HUGE . Think I'll de-core and keep the main system on but do sumet with that back box as its a bit ugly ... Ok it's dam ugly ... Probably why they are hid underneath with just a bit of rusty pipe showing , pointing down !!!!! Yes it is a highway star back box . That's the only thing I don't like about them . Time for some ohhh soooo shhhiiinnnyyyyyyyyy 😏😏.

Back