• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Mark Holden

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South West
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
I drove Eli G to London from Bristol today, got 23mpg, smoked a couple of joker motors, and best of all got on at the Bath junction, got up to speed, whacked on the cruise control with "radar" and didn't touch any pedals until 2 junctions before I got off for Harrow, the beast just keeps getting better.

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
Going through my paperwork and making some engine videos! lol
Does anyone know the post that had members emission charts, be interested to compare mine now I've found it!

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
I used it a lot today so many tools and all excellent quality has saved me loads of time.
Just for you @Chris T
The standard Elgrand mats? Did they come out ok no poppers missing etc? My ones could really do with a clean but scared of slinging them in the machine πŸ˜€
@Crazycraig very jealous I want a new socket set!! lol @dognero love the new wipers much more modern and @Chris T I always machine wash my mats but I do mine on 40 maybe i'll try 60 next time, no poppers missing on mine and they are 16 years old! :p

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
My wife looked at me very odd when I told her to touch the paint work, think she thought it was a euphemism at first.
Did you mention it was good enough to eat your dinner off... euphemism overload, lol

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
Cleaned my curtains in the washing machine today. All I need now is a Corby Trouser Press to get the pleats nice and sharp!
PMSL! I did wonder how the pleats would be after a machine wash! lol Still wondering whether to do mine, they drive me crazy when they start rattling needto find a better solution to keep the plastic clips from shaking! lol

Phil

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
PMSL! I did wonder how the pleats would be after a machine wash! lol Still wondering whether to do mine, they drive me crazy when they start rattling needto find a better solution to keep the plastic clips from shaking! lol
Rattling curtain clips @Richard Fox - pull yourself together man ;):joy: