• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Not having seen any riders up close before I bought it i thought it was factory lowered. Having now seen a ‘standard’ rider in the flesh I’m thinking it’s been aftermarket lowered considerably! It has red springs on. Wheels are coming off tomorrow for some polishing love so I’ll have a proper look:). Asphalt to bottom of the front bumper is about 2 inches
@Pixelpoker you're is definitely lower than my rider looking at that pic

Wow 2 inches @Pixelpoker thats low!! I measured the distance on both mine from front spoiler to floor and their around 6.5 inches!

Wow 2 inches @Pixelpoker thats low!! I measured the distance on both mine from front spoiler to floor and their around 6.5 inches!

Just measured my front spoiler relating to my suspension post, 3.5 inch clearance in places at the front, 6 inch for the exhaust ends :cold_sweat:

Just measured my front spoiler relating to my suspension post, 3.5 inch clearance in places at the front, 6 inch for the exhaust ends :cold_sweat:

I am so confused some of your Elgrands are lower than most supercars my son informs me (Lamborghini Aventador 4 inches, Mclaren P1 in race Mode 2 inches) ! lol
Gunna setup a new thread; How low is your Elgrand, everyone post a pic with a ruler if you can! :p

Cleaning done.
Washed and dried twice.
2 coats of "White light"
2 coats of "Butter wax"
Both from Chemical Guys.
Inside cleaned while waiting to add more coats.
5 hrs total.
20190216_143733.jpg
20190216_143408.jpg
20190216_143331.jpg
20190216_142831.jpg
20190216_143346.jpg
20190216_142647.jpg

So took family and friends to Caerphilly castle and then Barry Island. Saw two other Ellie’s white E51 and a silver rider in Barry. Flashed both of them and got acknowledgement.

If this was you let me know!

Finished the day off with refuelling 50litres of Tesco’s finest momentum.

😁

Gave her a good wash and replaced side repeater bulbs with LED's. Replaced some of the fugly bolts with polished stainless ones. Did a carpet experiment.

Following a bit of electrical jiggery pokery I now have fog lights again after previously reinstating the reverse light to its true role. I've disconnected the middle two brake lights and fed them from the fog light switch so now have outer two lights and top middle for brake lights and all six bulbs still working as tail lights.
DSC_1301.JPG

Back