• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I printed a sticker and added it to the front screen. As I always run with the economy screen I'm always asked how many MPG is that?
Does the display ever show 15 then?!!
Mine once showed 10 for a few minutes...

I dropped mine off this morning to have the rear lights covered with 'black flyeye tint' and when I arrived, I asked them to do some other areas too... Collected it and it looks amazing.

I'll add some photos to my project thread later, when I have more time :)

I dropped mine off this morning to have the rear lights covered with 'black flyeye tint' and when I arrived, I asked them to do some other areas too... Collected it and it looks amazing.

I'll add some photos to my project thread later, when I have more time :)

Waiting in anticipation @Claptrap! :p

Had the Elgrand for a week now, new battery and a new stereo fitted.

Replaced some rear bulbs that weren't working... Oh, and I've also washed it!

Other than playing around and learning how the seats move... I'm waiting on the V5C document then I can drive it :cool:

I did this and then got bored.... so started to take some pictures

KURO wax on wax off 8-1-18 (1).jpg

I liked the end result below but now it makes the tyres look shite... guess what I'll be doing tomorrow... Tyres ( and Bumpers & Skirting)... bugger, just noticed I missed a bit, feck!!!

KURO wax on wax off 8-1-18 (3).jpg

Fewer swirls with every wash/wax, I'm almost starting to enjoy it.... NO NO NO, must resist, must sit in the chair in front of the TV and eat Pizza....

Last edited:
How was the ride, any different with the new wheel/tyre setup?

View attachment 12704

I liked the end result below but now it makes the tyres look shite... guess what I'll be doing tomorrow... Tyres ( and Bumpers & Skirting)... bugger, just noticed I missed a bit, feck!!!

View attachment 12706

Fewer swirls with every wash/wax, I'm almost starting to enjoy it.... NO NO NO, must resist, must sit in the chair in front of th TV and eat Pizza....

Very good thanks @Claptrap maybe slightly bumpier going from 55 to 50 profile but very good steering response from the Vredesteins!
Haha just noticed my winter wheels are not to dissimilar from yours except yours are in black! :p
Just found my wheels in black and polished/black!

https://www.olx.pl/oferta/felgi-5x1...a-cr-v-ford-mustang-advanti-CID5-IDwWDnj.html

s-l500.jpg

Very good thanks @Claptrap maybe slightly bumpier going from 55 to 50 profile but very good steering response from the Vredesteins!
Haha just noticed my winter wheels are not to dissimilar from yours except yours are in black! :p
Just found my wheels in black and polished/black!

https://www.olx.pl/oferta/felgi-5x1...a-cr-v-ford-mustang-advanti-CID5-IDwWDnj.html

View attachment 12708

Nice, mine were similar to those before I had them painted, they looked like this

1546966503650.png

View attachment 12704

View attachment 12706

Fewer swirls with every wash/wax, I'm almost starting to enjoy it.... NO NO NO, must resist, must sit in the chair in front of th TV and eat Pizza....

Your new polisher buddy will sort out those few swirls! :p Wish this weather would sort itself out I still haven't tried mine yet! lol

Your new polisher buddy will sort out those few swirls! :p Wish this weather would sort itself out I still haven't tried mine yet! lol

Yup but I'm waiting until the warmer/longer days before I unleash the DA on it, I'm just really happy with the results from an hours work by hand, it's the best the Van has been since I've had it :)

New drop links on front, now clonking gone
Set of illuminated s/s step treads, posh !
New red led bulbs in reversing lights for fog lights Led Drl front lights under rear corners off bumper to act as reversing lights
( on Kerb illumination) plus extra turn signals

Still need to do my drop links @Chris Oliver. (Olly) Were they easy to do? Think I also need to renew my ARBs!

Back