• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I've only just purchased mine a few weeks ago so nothing yet!
Plans are to get some child seat anchor points installed in the middle row - safety first
Replace the stereo (the previous owners put the cheapest possible double din touch screen in. I would like to upgrade this to work with the rear screen, have android auto etc.
Also wanting to remove one side of the back row of seats and build a dog crate and shelves.

T6 parts. No I can't think of any thing I'd want from a t6. The mystery deepens.

All I can say is I have got myself some dare I say it................
T5 bits for my Elgrand lol :eek::scream::confused::oops:
talking about T5 bits, does T5 roof bars fit E50 without without hardcore surgery?

Kids put a nice scratch down the rear panel of the van today 😡😡😡

On a plus point daughter says “daddy can we get a second van now”

My thoughts were YES great idea. An everyday van and modified van would look good either side of the garage.

Even considering E50 dare I say it. Second though make it a E52

My thoughts were YES great idea. An everyday van and modified van would look good either side of the garage.

I liked this post, but it was the getting a second Elgrand that I liked the idea of! Not the scratch!!!! 😓

Finally fitted all Winter tyres/wheels but noticed the front left bearing might be on the way out!!! :mad: No play in the wheel but when spinning it sounds more rough than the other side! Not looking forward to going through all the drama of fitting a wheel bearing in The Netherlands! Hopefully it will be okay to get back to the UK to fix! Also noticed that my Anti Roll bar bushes look pretty worn out!

I like that idea @Crazycraig! The last month I have only been driving the white Elgrand due to the sh*t weather and not wanting to get the silver Elgrand dirty! lol Looks like this weather is here to stay till March! :mad:

Finally fitted all Winter tyres/wheels but noticed the front left bearing might be on the way out!!! :mad: No play in the wheel but when spinning it sounds more rough than the other side! Not looking forward to going through all the drama of fitting a wheel bearing in The Netherlands! Hopefully it will be okay to get back to the UK to fix! Also noticed that my Anti Roll bar bushes look pretty worn out!

Hope it's not as bad as you think :)

I washed it, before washing her Juke. I was horrified to see a scratch down the side which, thankfully, turned out to be just a rubber-like mark which came off easily.

IMG_20190106_114620.jpg

I printed a sticker and added it to the front screen. As I always run with the economy screen I'm always asked how many MPG is that? Well now they can work it out themselves.

IMG_20190106_144133.jpg

Finally I pushed the winter defrost switch back into its socket that had somehow gone into the dash some time ago. Might be useful this time of year.

Back