• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Started to clean my Summer wheels so there nice and clean for putting back on after April :) Think I might need some new front tyres! :eek:

rim1.jpgrim.jpgtyre2.jpginside2.jpginside.jpg

This is what happened to my bus today 😞

Some might find the video graphic.

6a6Npip.jpg

Quick Valet for the inside getting rid of kids mess, mud and god knows what.
Was gonna wash and wax the van but way too cold, instead looked at more things to buy. Need more ££££ though been spending a bit already this month.

You won't be able to unsee this when I say it, but I was looking a set of them on eBay the girl who works for us said....

...stop reading if you like

.........oh they got a place to keep your spoons 😁😂
I haven't got those wheels and I wish you hadn't posted that :joy::joy:

Today I added some rear light strips in hope of gaining some more reverse light that I have now, as its shocking how poor the vision is with the standard lighting......ill let ya know how well its worked lol :)

Today I added some rear light strips in hope of gaining some more reverse light that I have now, as its shocking how poor the vision is with the standard lighting......ill let ya know how well its worked lol :)
I always use my fog light and brake lights when reversing

Either my fog lights do not work, or I haven't figured out how to turn them on yet, as I turn the switch on the stick, and nowt happens lol :(

Either my fog lights do not work, or I haven't figured out how to turn them on yet, as I turn the switch on the stick, and nowt happens lol :(
On E51 the stick one is for the front ones in the spoiler, rear fog will have been added in the UK and most likely toggle switch with light on it, would think same for E51.

treat mine as running lights as the back is on a different switch added on entry to uk :) plus they are white not yellow :cool:

Back