• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Fitted Heads Up Speedometer. It works really well and is very useful as Boris's speedo is still in km. Only downside is that it takes a couple of minutes to find the satellites (you can go a long way in an Elgrand in a couple of minutes). :)
In this respect a speedo app on a mobile phone could perform this function if it was possible to "Mirror image" the display so that it reads correctly in the windscreen. I know that a speedo app was offered gratis to Premium Members, and I did try to put it on my old phone (good app crap phone). Have a slightly better phone now so might try again.
Talking of mobile phones I have always been amazed at people shelling out £600+ on a mobile phone. My previous phone was an HTC One M8 16GB (gift from my lovely daughter), did virtually everything I wanted but started to fall over through lack of memory. Now have an HTC One M9 32GB (£120). This seems to have solved the memory problem and allows me to have the apps that I want, but to be honest the photos aren't that brilliant. Sister-in-Law's boyfriend has latest all singing all dancing IPhone, and the photos are amazing. The boss's old IPhone 5S takes better photos than mine, but again she's running into memory problems. Just can't come to terms with spending so much dosh on a mobile phone. :worried:

Pumped tyres up to 40psi

Then on with snow foam, scrub, jetwash off and towel dried.

Picked daughter up from mothers after 6 days and she was pleased to see me and van. Daddy power button on way home please. Was rude not too 🤪

All tucked away in garage away from a cold night

Back