• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

i dont have those door lights eather :( but if i did i would put Nissan puddle lights on :cool: did see some on e-bay the other day they were for another model Nissan but look the same :rolleyes:

So MOT is booked for Tuesday

Read all new rules on passing too so hopefully my little Mod on fog light works.
Is that red sticky tape? I had that on mine which I replaced for last MOT as had gone very pink and found that one layer didn't look very red so put two on it. Have since changed it to a red LED and removed the tape.

Is that red sticky tape? I had that on mine which I replaced for last MOT as had gone very pink and found that one layer didn't look very red so put two on it. Have since changed it to a red LED and removed the tape.

Red lens repair tape as the red nail varnish on bulb had cracked so was white light, that would fail.
May add another layer just to make sure thanks @Lize 👍

Started to clean my Summer wheels so there nice and clean for putting back on after April :) Think I might need some new front tyres! :eek:

View attachment 12717View attachment 12718View attachment 12719View attachment 12720View attachment 12721
You won't be able to unsee this when I say it, but I was looking a set of them on eBay the girl who works for us said....

...stop reading if you like

.........oh they got a place to keep your spoons 😁😂
I haven't got those wheels and I wish you hadn't posted that :joy::joy:

Funny you should say that @Chris T, I noticed that straight away when I bought the Kia wheels and my new ones also have spoons!

I'd never seen it, they were the wheels I wanted and she ruined them for me 😁

@Chris T Don't be put off by the extra five spoons bud, I love my Kia wheels with the Diamond cut finish and also they look pretty good in black if you want a change... plasti dip?!
Number 2 wheel cleaned/polished and ready to go away for Winter :)

wheel.jpgkiamatt3.JPGkiamatt5.JPG

@Richard Fox I'm loving these at the moment but haven't seen an Elgrand with them to know for sure was thinking of painting inserts the same white as the vanView attachment 12820
I like them!! But not sure my ocd could cope with the spokes looking like they're pointing different directions on each side..

Back