• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

jzn8j.jpg
might need new speakers ........... :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
And new ears????🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

@Richard Fox adjusted much further than thought!! Everything in alignment and nothing missing!!
Had to be careful not to over tighten.
Went for a spin as could be just me but Van is completed different😝.
Am off for a drive tomorrow so may reset trip and see what mpg comes out after the van is now fully serviced.

Tell me about it the adjusters took a while! lol Did you change the plugs yourself bud? When mine were done on the white one by Brian the difference was incredible, my spark plug electrodes were non-existent! lol

Tell me about it the adjusters took a while! lol Did you change the plugs yourself bud? When mine were done on the white one by Brian the difference was incredible, my spark plug electrodes were non-existent! lol
With a little help from friend yep total time to do plugs, discs and alternator belt 4hrs 30mins.

Tried to make navigation map displayed in the screen on the dash(failed).
Found there was no hill assist function, my wife was unhappy.
And, maybe we need some sensors in the front and rear, just in case.

Drove to West Wittering beach, accidently did some wheel spins in the sandy car park, got told off by a dog walker and sat watching the waves roll in

13F6B27E-1217-43A1-BB5B-09F40070ADF2.jpeg

This is more what I did in my Elgrand. My first power slide coming off a round about. It was all rather smooth and controllable and easily caught. Clearly it wasn't a planned slide. Haha. Fun all the same.

On the way back from the beach, I was passed by a little JDM sports car convoy cruising along the M27, lots of Toyota Supras and Nissan 350Z's, got lots of thumbs up and nods as they passed, so cheekily joined on at the back and cleared out the cobwebs from the Nismo exhaust, lol.

Kept within the laws, so no pictures, but it was funny, well for me anyway, I was the grinning idiot at the back if anyone saw it :D:D:p:p:p

Well minding my own business driving across Severn bridge (lane 1) t4 pulled lonside and had a good look then merc Vito modified had a look from lane 3.
Must of all thought same thing, all drew level then, boom all hit the gas.
Result 2 dumb asses in back of rear view mirror after I smoked them both lol.
Oh and after what I have done to van recently extra 1kpl lol
🤪

Just fitted fog light, switch(cribbed from Claptrapp), and pulled a cable from rear to the switch, struggling to find pictures of the headlight switch live cable to wire to, so have stopped there. Replaced a 501 bulb to the number plate light, halfords £3.50 for 2, found a couple of rca leads plugged in bonus, stashed the cables for the HUD, and fitted it to a multipoint power supply, fitted a pad that magically charges phone without plugging them in, and fixed the front window washers as they were blocked. I FEEL LIKE A PROPER DAD!.

Not much, this morning I was circling my Elgrand and asking probably stupid questions. After about 60 minutes de-cored!!!

Thanks again Adrian @Winchester for your passionate work and free advise!

Attachments

• IMG_1665.jpg
    IMG_1665.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1682.jpg
    IMG_1682.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 31
Not much, this morning I was circling my Elgrand and asking probably stupid questions. After about 60 minutes de-cored!!!

Thanks again Adrian @Winchester for your passionate work and free advise!

Lovely @LovAddVam your underneath is spotless! Lets have some more pics of your beast! :p:D

Back