• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Computer says I`m getting 5.7 km/ltr (16 MPG) so it won`t be long until I`m handing over another Β£100 !
I feel happy now as that is what I get 5.8-5.6..🀩
I am glad you both said this.

Last week we were on holiday in Lincolnshire, roads are flat as pancakes, now going over there we had Mum and our dog in the back, full laden and a full tank of fuel so obviously knew fuel would be horrific but we dumped Mum dog and 'stuff' and when we were pootling about we could not get above 7kml even if we did that old cheat of zeroing the trip whilst actually going along at 56mph. We never went above 60mph, when moving off we accelerated very very gently, anticipated traffic etc so no braking last minute, tried to keep it moving. We expected a teeny bit more. I'm sure I read someone on here was travelling at 70mph fully loaded then he was crawling around a safari park and he still averaged 11kml.
We are only the 2wd version.
I might try BG 44K to make sure all is well (It runs well, oil clear etc) then look at the tracking, must be able to squeeze an extra couple of kms per litre surely to God!

I'm not moaning by the way, we knew the Elgrand was an alcoholic but when you see others getting 11 it makes me feel sick.

well I cleaned the car yesterday not done for a fortnight :eek: so now looking shiny :cool: looked at my fuel computer at same time :scream: im getting 6.4 :(moral of the story don't look at it :rolleyes: it might go away :joy: and I have only used the power button twice :joy::joy::joy:

well I cleaned the car yesterday not done for a fortnight :eek: so now looking shiny :cool: looked at my fuel computer at same time :scream: im getting 6.4 :(moral of the story don't look at it :rolleyes: it might go away :joy: and I have only used the power button twice :joy::joy::joy:

Exactly the same system i use, I simply don't look anymore, I put petrol in when it needs it and try not to worry about how often that is 😁

Not done it yet but thinking of putting an offer on some chrome rims in ebay asking Β£370 or best offer but collection only . Sorry no photo's not that good with phone and modes tech .πŸ€―πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Not done it yet but thinking of putting an offer on some chrome rims in ebay asking Β£370 or best offer but collection only . Sorry no photo's not that good with phone and modes tech .πŸ€―πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
These are the ones taken from the advert. Look really nice!

s-l1600.jpg

Schnitt Ssr 17inch 5 144.3 et 30
These are the ones taken from the advert. Look really nice!

View attachment 11306

Very nice bud @Simon58, look similar to my Fellini's :p. The offset is ET30 would this be okay as the original 17" are ET45? :confused:

According to the rim fit web sit they would be 10mm further out than my et40 rims , but as pointed out by highway Dave there is a bit of damage to the rim edges . Ok if they were alloy but bit dodgy as there chrome . Even if you could get them cheaper . πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

cheers Richard will look in more detail later :) just need to check its recording the right way up :rolleyes: as you can flip the image :)

Today on way home from work i have utilized the carrying capacity (rear seats already folded up😎)of my Elgrand by picking up 6 pallets from side of the roadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚more firewoodπŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🚐🚐🚜🚜

Today on way home from work i have utilized the carrying capacity (rear seats already folded up😎)of my Elgrand by picking up 6 pallets from side of the roadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚more firewoodπŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🚐🚐🚜🚜
Lol, slightly versatile vehicles. πŸ‘

Back