• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Dropped daughter off at school and then on way back decided a heads up with Merc CLS 55 AMG.

So at the lights driver was looking and doing a lot of pointing. I discreetly engaged power button. Lights changed foot to floor. Needless to say within seconds he was in mirrors before I left myself ample time before slowing for roundabout fastly approaching.

Once level at roundabout both passenger and driver looked 😧. Me I was 😁.

So pleased with myself that ordered more parts!

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore parts, is there any of the original left? :D:D:D:D:D

Good work on smoking the AMG :)

Dropped daughter off at school and then on way back decided a heads up with Merc CLS 55 AMG.

So at the lights driver was looking and doing a lot of pointing. I discreetly engaged power button. Lights changed foot to floor. Needless to say within seconds he was in mirrors before I left myself ample time before slowing for roundabout fastly approaching.

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore parts, is there any of the original left? :D:D:D:D:D

Good work on smoking the AMG :)

Brilliant, love it!!! lol

It has sooooooo got to be done

Ordered Pagid Front and rear discs with pagid new pads taking full advantage of Eurocarparts Black Friday discount code 😝

Also got some engine flush before doing oil change at weekend.

Under bonnet today and inspected throttle body, clean as a whistle.

Wash and wax followed by Tank of Tesco Momentum plus bottle of high octane injector cleaner.

Ordered Pagid Front and rear discs with pagid new pads taking full advantage of Eurocarparts Black Friday discount code 😝

Wash and wax followed by Tank of Tesco Momentum plus bottle of high octane injector cleaner.

@Crazycraig Need to check my throttle body how hard was it to access and do you need to use special cleaner? :)

Random question alert.

Has anyone put mudflaps on their Ellie? Can you get them? Do they look rubbish?

Have bought a full generic set off Amazon but have yet to fit them. I’m sure some members have got hold of Nissan originals but where from or how much no idea. Do intend to fit just to protect the lower bodywork etc.

@Crazycraig Need to check my throttle body how hard was it to access and do you need to use special cleaner? :)
@Richard Fox had the whole top off this morning wipers, scully, wiper motor and lots of ducting etc

I think you could see into it without removing airbox and a telescopic mirror. I have no air box so was an easy lean in.

Spark plugs are gonna be a b***h. I may not take this on now and pay someone to do it. Front two on each side easy to access but the back ones hmmmm challenging.

Did not use any cleaner as I have pumped so many chemicals through system everythin is spotless.

Only done this . 1 hr at lunchtime the 2ish hrs after work . New Das 6 pro , scholl concepts s20 black. Also started on drivers side , more of that tommorow . Remind me not to buy a black car again .Also put 2 door lock covers on . πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Attachments

• 20181115_151222.jpg
    20181115_151222.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 20181115_124222.jpg
    20181115_124222.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 38
  • 20181115_151250.jpg
    20181115_151250.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 36
  • 20181115_124228.jpg
    20181115_124228.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 35
  • 20181115_124216.jpg
    20181115_124216.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20181115_124222.jpg
    20181115_124222.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 36
  • 20181115_124248.jpg
    20181115_124248.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20181115_124556.jpg
    20181115_124556.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20181115_124649.jpg
    20181115_124649.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 41
Wow, that's loads, well done @Crazycraig & @Simon58 , all I managed to do was put a sticker on the inside of my window, lol

Black EOC inside window decal (2).jpgBlack EOC inside window decal (1).jpg

Last couple of days we've had the cats done by Adrian at Winchester Car Imports and replaced all wiper blades, next job is to find some headlight bulbs that actually light the road! Mine are crap

Only done this . 1 hr at lunchtime the 2ish hrs after work . New Das 6 pro , scholl concepts s20 black. Also started on drivers side , more of that tommorow . Remind me not to buy a black car again .Also put 2 door lock covers on . πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very nice I want one! Are those stickers above the door lock for the recalls? I think there the same codes ;)

How do you find them Phil, we're going to be doing quite a bit of late night country road driving and at the moment its like driving on sidelights!

They work well for me Ian but I replaced mine with the same bulb brightness. You can get brighter ones I think. For country road night time driving I'm guessing the main beam replacement bulbs @BMR has would be a good idea. I've still got the crappy yellow ones but I think @Richard Fox has them. Brian sells headlight bulbs in pairs too & they are brilliant value - Halfords & other places want between Β£40-60 for just one :dizzy::eek:

@BMR I've just copied this from your website. Please let me know if it's not allowed & I'll delete it :)

1542365564497.png

They work well for me Ian but I replaced mine with the same bulb brightness. You can get brighter ones I think. For country road night time driving I'm guessing the main beam replacement bulbs @BMR has would be a good idea. I've still got the crappy yellow ones but I think @Richard Fox has them. Brian sells headlight bulbs in pairs too & they are brilliant value - Halfords & other places want between Β£40-60 for just one :dizzy::eek:

@BMR I've just copied this from your website. Please let me know if it's not allowed & I'll delete it :)

View attachment 11209
Hi Phil,
Thanks for getting back to me, I already have the full beam bulbs from BMR but on the roads we're using there's too much traffic even late at night to use them! Think I'll get the dip bulbs from Brian to go with them. Can't believe the standard ones are so bad.

Back