• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Finally got round to fitting my piviot cruise control. Thanks to Mr Chops for his photo's of his install. Glad I had them otherwise it would of been a trip to the auto electricians. 😎👍
Did you go for the 1 with auto cruise?

Not sure I know what you mean by auto cruise. You get up to speed and press the button and it sets the speed at that , also has economy and sport modes. They will get tried over the next few weeks. 😎👍
Yeah the cruise control feature. Make sure to let us know how it goes. I fancy 1 my self as I miss cruise control so much. Have you a link to where you got it from?

just waxed mine :cool: my mrs said if I look at any more shiny bits for the grand it will have a vagazle :eek:
Washed and half polished mine😎😬was interrupted by "are you coming in for your tea"?😂😂😂 then it got dark😕but off work 2moz😉so may finish it and fit my daytime running lights🔆🔆😎 🚐🚐🚜🚜

Not sure I know what you mean by auto cruise. You get up to speed and press the button and it sets the speed at that , also has economy and sport modes. They will get tried over the next few weeks. 😎👍
Yes they are really good I have one fitted I use Eco-5 for around town it just makes it more relaxing, on motorways I usually put it on Sport 7 because most of the time you’re using cruise control but is handy if you want to floor it quick to overtake I also fitted the switch which is a optional extra but I made mine up no problems that just switches it in and out I think it makes it easier to use you don’t have to look at the unit.IMG_6464.JPG

Yes they are really good I have one fitted I use Eco-5 for around town it just makes it more relaxing, on motorways I usually put it on Sport 7 because most of the time you’re using cruise control but is handy if you want to floor it quick to overtake I also fitted the switch which is a optional extra but I made mine up no problems that just switches it in and out I think it makes it easier to use you don’t have to look at the unit.View attachment 10294
I definitely need this. I'm a huge fan of cruise control.

Well i have realised after a drive to take my stepson home tht my accelerator foot to floor I can only get 80mph (obvs on motorway) 😢😢 what is goin on with my Ellie had to admit defeat to a vw aswell 😢😢 it’s like the engine was struggling even to get her to 80mph jus one thing after another atm 😔

Back