• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Look great Simon.

Glad you like them , trouble is there my summer rims so a few months b4 they go one . Already got winter rims and tyres on . Photo of winter rims quess what colour they are 🤔😎👍

Attachments

• 20181010_122004(0).jpg
    20181010_122004(0).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20181010_121958.jpg
    20181010_121958.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 10
They're very nice too, spoilt for choice, lucky sod :)

Glad you like them , trouble is there my summer rims so a few months b4 they go one . Already got winter rims and tyres on . Photo of winter rims quess what colour they are 🤔😎👍

Well, I took all the 'Elgrand' lettering off today, as one of the letters fell off while parked up on the drive. Now, what can I do with the lettering... ah yes, that anagram! (The letters are laid out on a plastic box, not my paintwork) :)

1539969680952.png

Well, I took all the 'Elgrand' lettering off today, as one of the letters fell off while parked up on the drive. Now, what can I do with the lettering... ah yes, that anagram! (The letters are laid out on a plastic box, not my paintwork) :)

View attachment 10232
I think gnarled would be better.....

Although, rangled seems appropriate

rangle. Verb. (third-person singular simple present rangles, present participle rangling, simple past and past participle rangled) (obsolete, dialect, UK) To range about in an irregular manner.

Last edited:
Back