• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I'd love to go full custom stainless exhaust with attitude as a google search showed some great videos and they do sound fantastic but the Ellie is my wife's car so that won't happen. Just as well my nuts Focus ST225 sounds amazing!

I'd like to be regular in this thread with contributions to the Ellie. We just sold our old Hiace Supercustom so hopefully get more done now but it's hard as I work away from home all week.

I'd love to go full custom stainless exhaust with attitude as a google search showed some great videos and they do sound fantastic but the Ellie is my wife's car so that won't happen. Just as well my nuts Focus ST225 sounds amazing!

I'd like to be regular in this thread with contributions to the Ellie. We just sold our old Hiace Supercustom so hopefully get more done now but it's hard as I work away from home all week.
I know the feeling. I also work away and finding time to do jobs on the Elgrand is difficult with a wife a kids.

I priced it but looking - Β£6-700 so not gonna happen lol...

I know the feeling. I also work away and finding time to do jobs on the Elgrand is difficult with a wife a kids.

Big question. W
Ditto. But what do you miss most. πŸ˜‚

I tried that working away weekly commute lark, not for me I took a big pay cut to come home.
I go all over the country doing audio visual and data gubbins for mainly bannatynes gym chain. Today's call outs, York, Preston and London.

Nicely triangulated locations...lol, surely they have a Southern team to deal with the London call out?

I go all over the country doing audio visual and data gubbins for mainly bannatynes gym chain. Today's call outs, York, Preston and London.

Could have grabbed a cuppa with you while you were at the York branch, I don't live far from it. But... I'm working in Doncaster today πŸ€”

Nicely triangulated locations...lol, surely they have a Southern team to deal with the London call out?

This is maddening, my father in law does the signage for McDonald's, he lives in Liverpool, and he covers the UK, all of it.

Him and his mate quite regularly drive to Scotland, put up a sign, then tomorrow's job could be in South Wales, then job after that in Newcastle or Scotland again. It's seems mental that they don't work in one area at a time or indeed have teams for different areas, I don't see how it can be profitable.

Back