• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Spent much more than I care to admit on cleaning products.

Also, got a strange look from a person in a similar E51 White Rider to mine (but an 03 plate, i think) she was nowhere near as excited as I was to spot a similar van!

Discovered E10 is pretty decent in the v6, for cleaning parts 😂
Took the valve solenoids off for inspection and pretty clean looking. Just in around the timing gear and position sensors needing a dam good scrub

New high score, what do I win 🤣
Computer said 9km/l, but maths says 8.7 or 24mpg. Still haven't reached the elusive 600km tank.
pSnPZHN.jpeg

🤬🤬🤬 I hit a fucking cobblestone some twat managed to leave in the road, cracked the front bumper 🤬🤬🤬

Not even plucked up the courage to look underneath to see if it did more damage, I didn't hear any thuds from underneath so 🤞 it didn't bounce up, rear skirt is fine 😢

🤬🤬🤬 I hit a fucking cobblestone some twat managed to leave in the road, cracked the front bumper 🤬🤬🤬

Not even plucked up the courage to look underneath to see if it did more damage, I didn't hear any thuds from underneath so 🤞 it didn't bounce up, rear skirt is fine 😢

I ripped my front bumper off on a high kerb coz the skimping b'stards who built our office space didn't put enough tarmac down!

I also regularly trip over the drain covers that stand about 1" proud of the tarmac.... twats

I ripped my front bumper off on a high kerb coz the skimping b'stards who built our office space didn't put enough tarmac down!

I also regularly trip over the drain covers that stand about 1" proud of the tarmac.... twats
I did exactly the same thing in a work car - a Volvo V70 a few years ago.

I was 4 hours from work at midnight - luckily had a roll of gaffa tape in my bag!! Problem solved... temporarily

The Mrs took her to a drive through car wash today 😳. Now I'm looking at what I hope is lots of water marks and crying inside while deciding whether to call the local valeters or spend some money and time on kit to do it myself. My previous vehicles were not washed often by myself and I really don't want to ruin that lovely, sparkly, super fast paint (if its not been killed by the carwash).

I did exactly the same thing in a work car - a Volvo V70 a few years ago.

I was 4 hours from work at midnight - luckily had a roll of gaffa tape in my bag!! Problem solved... temporarily
Feckin love gaffa tape! Have done ever since I nicked a couple of rolls off a BBC film crew in the 80's.

Cracking stuff... 👍 👍

Back